BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Alexis M.
Allendale, MI
On the occasions that I would find myself visiting a Starbucks, I can't help but notice how friendly the staff are to the customers. Their always nice, polite and very willing to assist in making your stay a pleasing experience. It's no wonder friends (especially those who do post graduate studies) always go back to their favorite Starbucks branch. They're even chums with the baristas. I hope they keep it up. If they do, then getting my favorite Soymilk Chai Tea Latte will always be a pleasurable and awesome experience.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Looooove this place! I would drink it every day if I could. Technically, I do since I buy their coffee from the store and brew it at home too 🙃. I recommend the House blend, cold brew (especially with the spiced sweet cream creamer), skinny caramel macchiato, and their chai tea latte (or chocolate chai tea latte). 😋😋😋
Eleonore B.
Wahiawa, HI
As most people know, Starbucks will always be THE go-to Coffee Shop. I often purchase both drinks and food at my nearest Starbucks. My favorite drink is their Chai Latte and my favorite food is their Turkey Pesto Melt. YUMMMM!!! My only complaint would be that their prices can sometimes be a bit steep. But I suppose it's only fair since their quality is beyond reproach. I will continue going to Starbucks whenever possible and have recommended them to all of my friends and family.
Kelsey S.
As much as the chain is great and all, their coffee is expensive. Sometimes you're paying 5-6 dollars while at DD you're paying 2-3 dollars. I rarely go, and I usually just get frappuccinos, but even those are expensive. It's a unique place. but to be honest, DD or local coffee places would be better.
Breanna P.
Concord, CA
I was in love with coconut mochas until recently. The taste has been destroyed by a berry flavor :( and no one could really help pin what the problem was.. messed up pump? different coffee? different coconut milk? it would vary from store to store, until almost every encounter was a dissapointment.
Courtney M.
Henderson, NV
I am obsessed with a Venti Passion Tea Unsweetened. This is a very refreshing and light drink to have any time or day of the week. It is also very price effective, doesn't cost more than $3.00 for a Venti. THe reason I get it unsweetened as so I don't get all the added sugar from their Lemonade or the Sweeteners they add, however it always great with either. I just love it unsweetened. Love the Passion Tea!!!!
Kelsey B.
Centerton, AR
Starbucks is a duh when it comes to grabbing a quick and quality drink that will warm me up or cool me down and give a boost of energy. I love that there are ways to customize a drink to remove a lot of empty calories and still get the great taste, like low sugar syrups and options for milk or no toppings. Passion Tea is a great go to for me, but in the winter months I can't resist a caramel brullee latte.
Taylor C.
Hopewell , VA
Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks. White chocolate mocha is my number one fave hands down. Seasonal creme brûlée latte flavor is sooooo good. Starbucks will eat a whole in your pockets quick so I'm careful not to overdue it. Bottom line is if you haven't had Starbucks what rock have you been living under?
Stephanie V.
Union City, CA
What I love most about Starbucks is the genuinely kind attitude every worker seems to have. Be kind to them, and they'll return the favor! It's a stressful environment- let's play nice :) That said, I frequent the one near my work at least twice a week. They know my name and my regular drink- talk about service! Shoutout to you, Cuesta/Miramonte in Mountain View :) for the record my favorite drink is the dark chocolate coconut milk macchiato. Sooo good! Try it, no regrets will be had.
Kelly W.
Mmmmm I love to go to Target just to go to Starbucks. I was so lost the first time I ordered. But hands down I always go back to the Venti Mocha with extra cream and douce it with Mocha powder on top. I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't been there yet... even if you don't like coffee. Neither do I, but I'll have a couple of espresso shots drowned in chocolate and cream any day!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?