BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Riley S.
Kent, OH
With my reward card, I've become a gold member allowing myself to earn access to member specific coupons and promotions as well as earn a free drink every dozen paid for drinks. There's also my free birthday drink as well! I receive free apps that are usually charged to other iPhone users, and sometimes free music as well. Now you can order ahead and skip the line when paying for your drink via the rewards app and gift cards!
I've recently discovered that I have a lactose intolerance. Being a big-time coffee drinker I worried what this would mean for my productivity at work and school if I weren't able to get my favorite caffeinated beverages. I was happy to find that more and more Starbucks locations are carrying coconut milk, and not long after that I tried my first Coconut Latte. It was love at first froth for me; it got me through a grad school summer intensive! Glad to find Starbucks keeps adjusting its menu to fit the changing needs of its customer base.
Tiffany B.
This company and their app make my life so much easier!! I can reload the app in store with cash or whenever I want with my credit card or a gift card and then I get to earn FREE drinks!! Who doesn't love free coffee?? Also anytime my drink isn't right, they remake it with no questions asked. I've also been in the drive thru when it's taken longer than expected and my coffee has been on the house!! Great customer service!!
Angelique w.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love Starbucks, the drinks there is so yummy. For me i don't have anything negative to say because my experience is always pleasant. Well Starbucks is actually at my workplace so my visits is usually a lot. My fav item is the vanilla bean frappe with extra whipped cream with cinnamon on top
Arne A.
Va beach , VA
I get it every morning, I work in the mall and there is a starbucks in barnes and nobles and downstairs on the first floor. it is pretty good I usually get the iced latte with vanilla and a butter croissant in barnes & nobles its 2 for $4 so its not expensive at all to me and its pretty good of course I add a little more sugar to it but its just my preference. I recommend and would go back again of course. lol
Shakeela K.
Fraser, MI
I enjoy starbucks and I love their atmosphere. I also love their app that they have and you can get rewards and free drinks. I go there once a month. I love their frappicino. Its awesome and love the taste and quality of their drinks. Its in the drink!
LaJessica M.
I love Starbucks!!! It's my go-to latte spot, but I try not to go too often. And I love that they have free wifi. Starbucks is located in the most convenient spots and they are always quick to get your order out. I have never had to wait at the window for more than 3 minutes. The drinks are so delicious that I had to try one of their breakfast sandwiches.
Angela W.
Washington, DC
Starbucks is BAE! The coffee is amazing! I recently learned that I am lactose intolerant and adore the fact that the soy milk is not a drastic change in taste for me which I love. I have the Starbucks app and am always in there trying to redeem new freebies. I love how on your birthday you have up until three or four days to redeem your coffee. This place is awesome and I just love them! I won't go anywhere else for coffee!
Mecala F.
Alameda, CA
I'm an at home coffee drinker because I keep a Keto lifestyle but when I'm in a pinch I get an iced coffee with a shot of heavy creme and a sugar free syrup or I'll bring my own stevia. I love their app and they really know how to market to their customers and keep them coming back. Great company and I love that they are willing to work with people outside of their own company to bring in delicious snacks, like moon cheese!
Stella S.
Mundelein, IL
Starbucks coffee is completely gross. Their blended sugary drinks are more like cream and sugar with a hint of coffee. It is a good, comfortable way to begin one's journey to the road of coffee but when blended drinks and concoctions are pricey and don't reflect the quality of what good coffee should taste like, you shouldn't keep starbucks around for too long. One thing that I do like about starbucks are their pizza pretzels. That hits the spot when I'm hungry at a Barns & Nobel or something.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?