BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Tiffany R.
Tacoma , WA
As someone from Seattle, I can honestly say that Starbucks is almost the last place I will go for coffee these days. Back in the day, before it was so corporate and before it was EVERYWHERE, the coffee was much better. Now, the stores are more about quantity than quality. I enjoy their food and sweet treats much better than the coffee. When given the choice, I will always go to a stand on the corner over Starbucks any day.
Haley H.
Decatur, IL
Love the variety in options! If I'm in the mood for something different, the barista always has a new idea for me. The chai latte is the best I've found and my kids love the fraps!
Alyssa M.
It's a fairly standard chain coffee shop. I don't even drink coffee, but I do enjoy their iced and hot teas on occasion. Usually, I visit out of convenience - if they're in a store I'm shopping at, for example. I'll continue to patronize them as I encounter them, but I'd rather support local businesses.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Everyone loves Starbucks! No fancy drinks here. I only drink black, iced coffee and it tastes great and has plenty of caffeine. The prices are steep, but I find myself only going there once or twice a week so that's not a huge factor for me. Plus I like to checkout all the good looking college ladies ;)
Riley S.
Kent, OH
With my reward card, I've become a gold member allowing myself to earn access to member specific coupons and promotions as well as earn a free drink every dozen paid for drinks. There's also my free birthday drink as well! I receive free apps that are usually charged to other iPhone users, and sometimes free music as well. Now you can order ahead and skip the line when paying for your drink via the rewards app and gift cards!
Kim H.
Their coffee is ok and the fraps are yummy. I like the salted caramel mocha best. Most of the year though I get a caramel macchiatto. The are good for away from home caffeination, but I o prefer my home brewed mochas. I always go to Starbucks if I need a coffee and don't have time to go home to make one.
Cora M.
So I would just like to say that I used to really hate Starbucks and would always choose dunkin as my go to for coffee. But now that I have a Starbucks on my college campus it's my go to. And I have to say Starbucks is my favorite now! The breakfast sandwiches are always delicious, bagels are fresh, and the drinks are always made perfect! No complaints here 😇
I've recently discovered that I have a lactose intolerance. Being a big-time coffee drinker I worried what this would mean for my productivity at work and school if I weren't able to get my favorite caffeinated beverages. I was happy to find that more and more Starbucks locations are carrying coconut milk, and not long after that I tried my first Coconut Latte. It was love at first froth for me; it got me through a grad school summer intensive! Glad to find Starbucks keeps adjusting its menu to fit the changing needs of its customer base.
John N.
Windermere, FL
Always love a trip to Starbucks. Lots of variety of things I enjoy. They'll do lots of things to customize it to your own tastes. Some things are better priced than others. Earning stars for purchasing with app / card is great, but sucks that they no longer give you 1 per drink, instead 1 per purchase.
Angelique w.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love Starbucks, the drinks there is so yummy. For me i don't have anything negative to say because my experience is always pleasant. Well Starbucks is actually at my workplace so my visits is usually a lot. My fav item is the vanilla bean frappe with extra whipped cream with cinnamon on top
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?