BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
I am addicted to coffee. I get headaches when I don't drink it, which I know isn't healthy. However my addiction goes to show how much coffee I drink. Honestly I can say that starbucks coffee is my favorite. From the beans that I can take home and make on my own to the drinks they sell in the store, I love it all. The only negative thing I might be able to say is when I go to a store that doesn't make the drinks as good as others.
Rebecca M.
Weatherford, OK
Starbucks is great! I like being able to go to any Starbucks and know what to expect. They are consistent from location to location so I always know what to order! And I know it will be good! I like to customize my drink, and I love that it's easy to do so. I like to pair my coffee with a cinnamon bun. It's a great combo!
Fifi J.
Brea, CA
I love their drinks, they are literally the only coffee i drink. Also I'm loving he new vegan options because I'm transitioning into veganism and its great they have an option for me!
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
IN A CLOSE STRONG RELATIONSHIP WITH STARBUCKS!!! Lol I LOVE!! ❤️ this place soooooooo much!!! They have the best coffee!! They have a variety of different drinks and the basics!! I can't go a day without them!!! Also they are really fast you never have to wait longer than 5-7 mins! If you haven't had them you're definitely missing out!!! Go grab yourself a cup!!! ☕️
Alainna L.
Lakeville, MN
Highly recommended! They offer many different options for drinks as well as goof small pastrys to! And the workers are always very helpful and nice when ordering there.
Delia C.
Inglewood, CA
The best coffee I have ever tasted. I visit starbucks at least four times a week and I am not ashamed of it. I like that they offer everything and not just coffee. I wish the lines would decrease but it is definitely worth it. At this time of year I suggest you try the Mocha peppermint, my all time favorite.
Lauren W.
Coolville, OH
Love love love their coffee. Always a new fresh seasonal taste that is always amaze by. Down side would be it is a little expensive and therefore is only a once in a while indulgence.
jessica F.
salisbury, MD
I have gone to Starbucks every single morning for several years. I usually get a black coffee but I have tried several different flavors as well. I have never been disappointed by them (except when they got rid of coconut syrup) I also think the pastries and food options are very good. I recently tried the steak wrap and was surprised how good it was. Even though the coffee is a bit on the expensive side I feel it is worth it.
Jennifer V.
Starbucks is my lifeline. From coffee to healthy snacks and food. I'm so grateful their is one in every corner. Some people think it's expensive but I don't. The quality is worth it.
Taylor S.
Expensive, but well worth the cost. Their customer service is supreme, and they have an amazing selection of foods and drinks to choose from. I often get their panini's for lunch between classes, and a Strawberry Acai refresher, or a latte in the seasonal flavors. High quality, and way better tasting over DD.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?