BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Angelica R.
It's hard to find someone who doesn't love Starbucks! I love the atmosphere of every Starbucks I walk into. I love all the wonderful mugs and tumblr they offer, they are to die for. And as far as drinks go, I like to try different things of the menu, and I haven't been disappointed yet:) I love their mini fraps!
hiba w.
Newark, DE
Why does Starbucks have to be so expensive? Seriously!!!!??? I mean, I'm a fan but the prices are so insane. As much as I feel like this company is overrated, the coffee does taste good. I once ordered a green macha iced tea and it was the best thing ever. I only go to Starbucks when I splurge to be honest.
Chelsea T.
Susquehanna, PA
Tasty drinks with something for everyone! I go about once a week with my girlfriends to catch up. I don't like coffee, and personally think that their regular hot chocolate is weird, but they have steamed milk you can add flavors to! When it is hot my go to is Strawberry and Cream frappacino. They are definitely on the expensive side but always tasty. And good food!
Kristina B.
Columbia, SC
Delicious coffee. Whether I want a fine taste or a regular taste. I usually get the Pike Place Roast when I just want a coffee and its always satisfying or either if I am feeling a little fancy I may have a Flat White, Caramel Frappucino or a Caramel Macchiato (I probably misspelled those words) hahhaahahahaha.
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
Is there really even a response needed to explain how amazing Starbucks is? I loved almost everything I have ever purchased, my favourites are the strawberry refresher with coconut milk and a venti skinny soy caramel Macchiato with a caramel wall, 2 pumps of sf cinnamon dolce syrup, and 6 extra shots of espresso
Sally H.
My go to coffee at home and when I'm out. I love going to coffee shops but they're usually not around where I go to work and school. Starbucks is everywhere so it's convenient and the coffee is not bad. I just don't like that the coffee often tastes too burnt. But for the most part I love it and go there every week.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
You can't throw a rock without hitting a Starbucks. For good reason though. My daughter and all her girlfriends are rarely without a Starbucks in hand. My husband likes their hot chocolate. My favorite is an Iced Chai Tea Latte. It is so delicious hot or cold. I would love to try everything on the menu at least once.
Sydney C.
We love Starbucks! We have to go at least once a week because we are so addicted to having our coffee everyday. We own a Verismo machine so we have to stock up on our pods so we can make our coffee at home every morning. We love that we can add up our stars and get free rewards. Everything about Starbucks is great and we are so happy to finally have one in our town!
Abby B.
Waterloo, IA
Lately it seems that my Starbucks experience has changed quite a bit. I would have given an A as for years I have been a Starbucks junkie. My last few visits have left me disappointed with my drink and even more disappointed with the money spent. Also, this may seem really shallow but I don't love the menu. The drive thru menu is all about food and lists 5 different drinks. I would love to see a different way of showcasing ALL the different drinks, syrups, and options rather then what little is shown.
Alex W.
Tacoma, WA
I have been drinking Starbucks since I was literally 3 years old. my other worked there and I have been obsessed ever since. I usually drink their ground coffee at home and while I am out and about I usually get another drink or a snack. I like that I can eat their food and not feel gross afterwards like I can with other "fast food" places. always friendly staff!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?