BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sarah T.
Cheyenne, WY
I really love Starbucks. Definitely my go to coffee chain. The coffee is always great quality and their menu options always seem relatively healthy. They are ridiculously overpriced in my opinion. I'm going to continue to pay for it because I love their coffee, but I just wish it wasn't as expensive. I love that they so openly support our military and our military veterans and spouses. That's also a big aspect of why I'll continue giving them my business
Tori L.
Allenhurst, GA
Starbucks coffee drinks actually taste like coffee and not just hot or frosted sugar drinks. The drinks are always made to perfect, and when they aren't the baristas make it right. The atmosphere inside a Starbucks is always so cozy as well; it's a good place to hang out and catch up or to finish up some homework.
Cristie R.
I like to go to Starbucks because it is convenient when you're on the road. I don't go too much any more because the coffee is very expensive. We can get a tub of coffee from the store that will last for a week or so for the price of two drinks there. Definitely a treat when you're trying to save a few extra bucks.
Maya J.
Seriously cannot go wrong with Starbucks. They have hot and cold drinks for all ages and pallates. I love their seasonal pumpkin spice and gingerbread options for fall and winter! Also their cafe food options are excellent for breakfast or lunch on the go. Starbucks also offers a great line of mugs and portable drinkware!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Starbucks has a special place in my heart, because they make so many different types of coffee is that I enjoy! At the moment, there aren't very many gluten-free options there, but I'm thinking that might change one day :-)

I recently learned that they have the ingredients to make a skinny peppermint mocha every day of the year!
Tia B.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this coffee chain! I've never been to one where I've had a bad experience or bad service. Their food, coffee, frappe, etc. are great and I'd say they're pretty affordable but probably not for an everyday type of thing. If you've never tried Starbucks and you want to here is your sign, go try it!
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely love Starbucks coffee!! Very high quality coffee... I never seem to get a bad drink, but on the rare chance that I do they always correct it! Always great baristas, & a pleasant experience.
Debra P.
I have the Starbucks iPhone app, which is fairly convenient once you're used to it. But the design isn't necessarily intuitive when it comes to managing cards. Especially when it comes to adding a new card in order to transfer funds. (I often need to do that, as I receive gift cards.) Starbucks also sends out a fair amount of "noise" through the app to promote specials and encourage you to buy more. Minor irritants, but still irritants.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
One reason I frequent Starbucks is consistency. I love the flavor of their coffee, and I can get the same coffee no matter where I am. The prices are a little high, but I got the rewards card, and get deals, discounts and free coffee all the time. A lot of online places also have Starbucks cards as rewards, so I rarely have to pay "cash" to add money to my card. Their desserts are wonderful, and they frequently come out with new flavors.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Starbucks has always been my go-to for coffee, lattes and frappachinos. Having the drive-thru option makes it easy but now that I can pre-order on my phone and choose to pickup through the drive-thru or park and run into the pickup counter, I won't go anywhere else. Plus it's Peppermint Mocha season. Yummy!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?