- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is not only a place that I love to go sit and get work done, but their handcrafted specialty drinks are my favorite part of the experience. The staff are always friendly, the drink prices are a little steep, but I appreciate the hard work that the employees put in, so I don't mind spending a little extra.
Starbucks has consistently high quality and I know that I will receive a great product any time that I go there. The only con would be the price. It is pricier than other places, but the quality is always great! I have tried a variety of their coffees and snacks and never had a complaint. I would definitely highly recommend!
Do I like the price? Not really, but their vanilla latte is fantastic. Never bother with the skinny drinks though, the taste is really odd personally and it just detracts from the actually drink. I usually just get skim milk instead of the usual they add to be honest and it tastes great. Best bet, avoid the super frufru drinks that are like, 1000 calories and enjoy one of their more basic drinks. You won't be disappointed. I'm only giving 4 stars because I hate spending almost 4 bucks for a drink no matter how tasty it is.
I love the fact that I can order via my Starbucks app and my food or drink is ready when I walk in the door. I also like that we get birthday rewards and rewards for things that I already purchase pretty much on a daily basis. It can become pricey if you're always customizing your order but the free rewards are worth it.
I am a self-proclaimed coffee snob. I don't like coffee. I like good coffee! Without question, Starbucks always delivers an enjoyable, delicious beverage whether your coffee is "plain", or you're getting a specialty hot or cold beverage. The cost might be a little more than some other places, but in my opinion, it's worth every penny.
I wish it wasn't so dang expensive and such a monopoly because they do make some great coffee products. Their frappuccino's are probably my favorite. There's so much sugar in everything though. They are convenient. Their app is great to pay and get stars for free things. There is one on every corner. Just wish it wasn't so expensive, and wish there wasn't so much sugar.
I love Starbucks, they were one of my biggest cravings when I was pregnant. I loved getting their double chocolate chip frappucino because there was no coffee in it, so it wasn't AS caffeinated as most of their other drinks. I honestly prefer making my own coffee, but when I'm on the go, Starbucks is definitely my go-to!
What girl doesn't like Starbucks??? Unless they don't drink coffee at all! Starbucks has a good strong coffee the way coffee should be full of flavor and so yummy if you don't enjoy strong coffee it's because you have to get used to it and once you get used to strong coffee you will recognize weak coffee right away
I love Starbucks- cute mugs, tons of drink options, yummy snacks, and coffee grounds you can take home. It is pretty pricey, I only go when I have gift cards, and sometimes the lines are long. I like that they have lots of options health wise too (soy milk vs regular milk, sugar-free options, etc.) Usually has a nice atmosphere and nice employees.
I go to Starbucks on work days only (Location) so 3 days a week! I Love my Grande White Mocha, Triple shot, 2 Pump, Nonfat, no Whip, Xtra hot love in a cup! It's expensive, too much so, but somehow i make it work. I bought a machine for home use, and buy my white mocha syrup and coffee still at the starbucks store
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos