BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kelsey J.
While overpriced, you can't go wrong with Starbucks. There are so many different delicious drinks that there is something for every taste. I go for the Carmel Macchiato, which can be iced or hot. I also love the tea refreshers, and even their food is very good. I love the spinach feta wrap, as well as the cheese danish.
Athena M.
Livonia, MI
My all time favorite, especially during the holidays, I can't pass up an eggnog latte or the chestnut praline latte. Prices are great for the quality of coffee you are getting g!
Jasmine Y.
Milwaukee, WI
I have a love-hate relationship with Starbucks. I find that their concoctions are overly sugary and most of the time don't pack enough punch when it comes to espresso. I find their beans meh at times. My go to is their white chocolate mocha with nonfat milk and no whipped cream (calories). They're cool but I'd rather brew my own coffee at home if I had an espresso machine.
christina w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like Starbucks coffee but I am finding that it is way too strong and too expensive. I do like the great customer service though at Starbucks and will continue to go back because of it.
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Love everything at Starbucks! Pikes Place roast is the perfect medium roast, their specialty coffees are all delicious, the frappuccinos are fun, and their teas are refreshing! And the pastries/sandwiches are delicious!!! The only thing I hate is the new rewards program. It totally screws over the loyal plain-coffee drinkers.
Stephanie W.
Bozeman, MT
I absolutely love Starbucks!!! The seasonal drinks are always amazing. My favorite at the moment is the Salted Caramel Mocha...yum!!! My go to drink is the Mocha or Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. I will also gladly bring in drinks to my co workers , because I know that the quality of my drinks will always be consistent. I never have to worry of getting a drink that was not good.
Bayllie R.
I used to love Starbucks, until they got rid of their sugar free flavors almost completely. I'm a type one diabetic and cannot have the sugary flavors so my options for drinks now consist of no-flavor coffee, vanilla, and cinnamon dolce. Starbucks brewed coffee, though tastes like it's burnt, so I don't recommend it.
Sol L.
I travel a lot, have early mornings, and never have time to take a break. Not to mention, coffee is my life! Starbucks I love you! You are placed perfectly on every corner of basically every city. Keep it up. Happy customers are a reflection of happy employees.
Florie W.
Kenmore, NY
I like Starbucks, I really do. I enjoy being able to customize my coffee in very specific ways. I just do not enjoy paying over $7 per cup for it. And while I get exactly what I like, and it is good, I feel that the price is sometimes not worth it.
I've also had less than positive experiences with the attitude of the baristas.
Mae A.
Their coffee is sometimes bitter, but I really appreciate the convenience of the mobile ordering. I am more likely to go there now because they offer a flat white, made with whole milk and ristretto shots, it's more like the lattes I enjoy at a local craft roaster. Cold brew is a plus also! Try it on nitro if you can.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?