BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Jessica S.
We always buy Starbucks bag coffee for use in our home. Our favorite is the Holiday blend, but since that's seasonal, our year round go to is Eukon blend. Perfectly balanced, smooth and dark.
Sammi K.
Starbucks is just another coffee chain that's overly priced for what the offer. I think they're nothing too special for the price. I know everyone loves Starbucks because of the name, how popular it is, and how it tastes decent. However, if I am grabbing a coffee as a student, I would make sure I won't go to Starbucks for one.
Dafne L.
It a nice coffee shop as we all know by now, I believe that even if the quality of the drinks is really good and they would read your mind as in regards to the flavors you want to get, it's too expensive to get regular coffee, I go almost 3 times a week to get my regular Americano but at the end of the day is really pricey
Penelope C.
Osceola, IN
I love starbucks!! Starbucks is my favorite place to get a coffee or tea. there is nothing I do not like there. I enjoy getting an Iced Chai tea, but also love to get frappe-chinos. They are fast and efficient. Also if you ever did get something you didn't like, they would make something else for you with no questions asked!
Nicole E.
Tolleson, AZ
i dont think i could ever live without starbucks. The baristas at my local starbucks have always been so friendly and they even got me to enjoy coffee (something i used to hate so so much). My go to non coffee drink is a passion tea lemonade with a splash of apple juice- it is amazing! and my coffee go to is an iced coffee with coconut milk! it is amazingly sweet and refreshing!
Taylor J.
I have been a fan of Starbucks since 2010 when I had my first sample at a street fair in NY. I love the service, it's amazing and the drinks are delicious. They have a very large variety and the price range is good. I go here at least twice a week and get a Caramel Frappe with extra Caramel, extra whipped cream, and a Mocha drizzle. I definitely would recommend this place to everyone.
Andrea N.
Portage, IN
I love Starbucks!!! Their coffee is of the highest quality which is why I'm now a gold card member!! I love it even more that they have almond milk as a substitute for milk! Comes in handy when you are watching calories and don't want to drink all of your calories away. I also am a fan of the ristretto espresso 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
Starbucks drinks are very delicious and definitely worth waking up 10 minutes early before work to stop to get daily coffee. I like how most of their staff is very friendly and efficient within making drinks. I have never been upset with their service nor amazing drinks. I love their selection mugs as well, they last a long time and are very portable and reusable.
Breanna A.
Davenport , IA
Ok, so I am def a Starbucks addict. Very tasty mixed drinks, lattes etc... caramel apple spice is to die for! but come on, prices are a little high for what you're getting and am I the only one that thinks that their plain coffee isn't that great? And I do like my coffee black, depending. Seasonal coffees are good, teas are good, refreshers are good. My son love strawberries and cream frapps. I'll always be a customer but do to prices and locations I'm going to slow down.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I used to go to Starbucks quite often, but my visits have been reduced since there is not a Starbucks in my new town. However, I do still stop whenever I am near a Starbucks location. I love that I can count on the consistency of Starbucks drinks and their friendly barista's. I am so excited that they recently added almond milk as an option. I do wish they had more syrup options, however.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?