BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
Starbucks drinks are very delicious and definitely worth waking up 10 minutes early before work to stop to get daily coffee. I like how most of their staff is very friendly and efficient within making drinks. I have never been upset with their service nor amazing drinks. I love their selection mugs as well, they last a long time and are very portable and reusable.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
Starbucks coffee is pretty good but I'm not crazy about their roasts. (The espresso is horrible). I love a lot of their flavored drinks as a treat. I get really excited to try interesting new seasonal drinks even though sometimes the flavors aren't so obvious or different once you try it. Its a solid go to for me you know what you are getting.
Li jie O.
atlanta, GA
What can I say? Starbucks is honestly one of the best coffee places to goto for coffee. The thing about Starbucks is that it works for everyone. They have a large menu that can please everyone! I am an often Starbucks fanatic, Who doesn't need some caffeine?? Especially, as an college student a grande iced caramel macchiato helps me get through the day. It may not be cheap but definitely worth a treat if you need that extra caffeine to boost you up.
Hollie E.
It's pumpkin spice season and I love Starbucks pumpkin spice frappuccino. It has just the right amount of pumpkin flavor and luscious cream on top. I love that I can call ahead and order so that it is ready when I get there. I also love their salted caramel frappuccino that has drizzled caramel over the fresh whipped cream.
Riya J.
Aaah what can one say about Starbucks you either love it or hate it! And I fall in the former category, love this place not just for coffee(even though it's major reason ) but I love how over the year Starbucks have continued to expand their menu including lunch menu and at the same time maintaining it's quality. Not to mention with the ease of availability and no matter what part of the world I'm in, I'm pretty sure I can find my favorite coffee fix!
Sammi K.
Starbucks is just another coffee chain that's overly priced for what the offer. I think they're nothing too special for the price. I know everyone loves Starbucks because of the name, how popular it is, and how it tastes decent. However, if I am grabbing a coffee as a student, I would make sure I won't go to Starbucks for one.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Love everything about Starbuck's.  Can't wait to try the Unicorn Frap because I love tangy food and drinks.  My all time favorite right now though is the Mocha Frap!!  I think though the pricing could be a little better.  It's getting a little too expensive but is still a great treat and the rewards program is awesome!~
Regina P.
Bellevue, NE
I am a Starbucks regular. It really is like walking into Cheers, because all of the Batistas know my name. Probably a sign of an addiction. I think it is wonderful that they remember you and your drink. Makes it such a joy to go there. We have a local coffee chain that is moving into other states and their coffee- depending on the location you visit- frequently tastes burnt. Starbucks is top quality across the board, no matter the location. I have been to many here in town as well as across the US and it is always wonderful.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Ok so I'm not a big coffee drinker but Starbucks is so yummy. Especially right now for fall, all the seasonal flavors are coming up. Pumpkin spice lattes..... YASSSS! I can't wait for Peppermint mochas. But I also love the Iced Green Tea Latte. So many tasty things to chose from, I'm always looking forward to their new products.
Katharine K.
Chelmsford, MA
I love starbucks, I just wish that it wasn't so expensive. I used to go there a lot because I love the drinks they have much more than any other coffee stores, but I sadly cannot afford it anymore. Although, starbucks is a great gift to get! I would recommend.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?