BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
maria m.
I LOVE LOVE LOOVVEE Starbucks! If I could go everyday I would. I love the smoothys. I love how they have so many drinks to choose from and how they aernt experience at all. My son and I go there and I like how they have really good pastries and other drinks like milk and apple juice too. Its a place where you feel at home and all the workers are super nice too. I love Starbucks and know you will too. I can only give it 5 stars but I would give it 10 if I could.
Kira F.
I love Starbucks just as much as the next white girl, but you have to admit that the coffee is always way overpriced. I seem to go in every time thinking I'm prepared to spend an arm and a leg on one medium (excuse me, Grande) coffee and I am still shocked when I leave. Though the coffee is good, it's not exactly an everyday thing.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I love Starbucks! Their reward points program is my favorite! So many locations, people are always friendly. The reloadable card is easy to use and the app on the phone is so convenient. Eating points is so easy and fast. They add a lot of new drinks. They always make sure my drink is how I wanted it.
lyndsay A.
Gentry, AR
Love starbucks in general but as a family of 5 it gets pricey. We def go here 1 a month at least. My husband and i always enjoy a llarge frapachino and our 3 children love tje vanila bean frapa with hazelnut , our 3 year ol. Insists on a coffee lol so getting it at starbucks is always fun because he thinks his is actually coffee
Christina C.
Starbucks is a cult place, and I've been hooked since high school. The prices of their products are higher than I'd like, but it's for the experience and the name. I don't like the new gold card rewards system, but at least there is still a loyalty program. Would like the free soy milk with gold card to come back. The steak fajita wrap bistro box and spinach feta egg wrap are my favorite food items.
Chelsea C.
Boulder City, NV
Love my drinks, love the new flavors and the new drinks to try! Love my favorite coffee made by a barista who knows my name and is friendly and sweet! Love that she asks me if I want my trenta water.... cause she knows I usually request one! For the smiles of my not-actual-neighbors, Starbucks neighbors, and the aloof friendly vibe. I'm pretty in love with my local shop, I don't get that magic everywhere, but at my little joint, it's perfection!!
Rebecca P.
St Petersburg, FL
Don't get me wrong, I love me some Starbucks. Frappuccinos are my favorite lazy Wednesday treat, and there's nothing more that I love than sipping a hot Chai latte with a good kretek. But let's face it: their regular coffee is rank. Their house roast is so roasted it tastes positively burnt. I definitely appreciate a good, full-bodied roast, from light to dark, but Starbucks misses the mark entirely for me. I much prefer brewing at home - or even getting cheap gas station coffee.
amy c.
BELLINGHAM, WA
Starbucks Coffee is not as sweet as other companies so for me it was not always my favorite brand but they have light roast now and some other kinds that make coffee taste less bold..as a company they are okay for the most part th ey are friendly! They have a reward program and depending on how much you use your card will determine you members status...they send coupons and special offers though email and have a great mobile app! Anyway over all a good company!
Kaylee S.
The people, the place, the coffee; all perfect. The best people in life are actually baristas. It's only as expensive as you make it and with the rockstars behind the bar, I don't mind paying $4 for a drink I'd fail at making myself without professional experience. I've made friends that share my same interests from being conversational while there. I now have lunch plans and coffee hangs.
Sable B.
Tucson, AZ
You know every time you walk into a Starbucks you get hit in the face by the delicious smell of coffee. Its exciting because you think gosh I bet this coffee is just delicious but then you get the hot liquid in a cup, take a sip and you realize: its burned! Personally if I'm in Starbucks I just don't drink the coffee, and I instead grab a tea. Their tea is great but their coffee is comparitive to what you get at circle k. Their blends of beans are superb when you make them at your own discretion, in store its just too burned to tolerate.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?