BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Bethany B.
Salisbury, NC
I have tried many different things at Starbucks, and none of them have disappointed me. Whether I want a warm latte to clam my nerves or a cold frappuccino on a hot day, they both always seem to lighten my mood! Yes,Starbucks is very sugary, but I personally don't mind. I recently tried the green tea frappuccino and I am in love with it. But if you want something warm, I would definitely try the white chocolate mocha latte! I know that many people don't get Starbucks often because it is quite expensive, but in my opinion it's worth it.
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Starbucks has the best coffee at any coffee shop I've been to.  It's not cheap but not entirely expensive for the amazing quality of coffee you get. I got at least 2 times a week when I can afford it there all pros no cons. I would definitely recommend to everyone they don't just have coffee they have teas and such
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
What I love about start bucks is that they have really unique promotional beverages every season in addition to their typical drinks, so you can try a different thing almost every time you go. The coffee is a little strong, so be looking to be energized if that what you order. Their pastries are also very tasty and I love how they warm them for you. The environment is great for getting work done on your own, meeting with a colleague, or just running in and out.
Kira F.
I love Starbucks just as much as the next white girl, but you have to admit that the coffee is always way overpriced. I seem to go in every time thinking I'm prepared to spend an arm and a leg on one medium (excuse me, Grande) coffee and I am still shocked when I leave. Though the coffee is good, it's not exactly an everyday thing.
Brittany M.
I don't know why, but we are obsessed. It has always been our thing as we dated, and now we are married with children and go for Starbucks almost every weekend. They've added something to their coffees, I'm sure of it ;-) I give them a "B" because they're not organic and their milk substitutes lack. When they make their coffees organic (or offer organic varieties) and add more than just soy milk and the rare almond milk as substitutes, I'll give them an A++.
amy c.
BELLINGHAM, WA
Starbucks Coffee is not as sweet as other companies so for me it was not always my favorite brand but they have light roast now and some other kinds that make coffee taste less bold..as a company they are okay for the most part th ey are friendly! They have a reward program and depending on how much you use your card will determine you members status...they send coupons and special offers though email and have a great mobile app! Anyway over all a good company!
Shawna G.
I may be bias, but I do love me some Starbucks. I am a shift manager at a San Diego Starbucks and I love what I do. I love the relationship we have with farmers. The impact we have in their communities and the process that little cherry goes through from growth to the last 10 feet we do to get that coffee to you!

It may not ALWAYS be perfect, we are human. But when you give me the chance to make that mistake right, it is always awesome.

I thank all of you.
Kate J.
Denver, CO
Honestly, basic black Starbucks coffee is one of the things that keeps me going throughout my day. Strong, rich, and great flavor. I favor the blonde roast (since it has the most caffeine) but you really can't go wrong with any of their drip coffees. My local Starbucks has fast service, which makes getting my coffee fix a breeze.
April A.
Hood River, OR
I love Starbucks commitment to their partners (employees), the organizations that they purchase from and their ability to create a corporate culture. What I've disliked is over the last 2-3 years as they've tried to move their baked goods from regional to national has caused a lot of their food to lose it's appeal. Also I wish they'd bring a GF option back again. They tried a cake (too sweet for am) that didn't work because people want a GF breakfast option.
Christina C.
Starbucks is a cult place, and I've been hooked since high school. The prices of their products are higher than I'd like, but it's for the experience and the name. I don't like the new gold card rewards system, but at least there is still a loyalty program. Would like the free soy milk with gold card to come back. The steak fajita wrap bistro box and spinach feta egg wrap are my favorite food items.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?