BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Samantha K.
Waller, TX
So I am in a love hate relationship with this place. It is one of the best jobs I ever had, but now that I go and know how well I could make the coffee I am always disappointed. The quality and the service seems to be diminishing, and it makes me sad. The last time I went they got my entire order wrong and got mad at me for it.
Christina C.
Starbucks is a cult place, and I've been hooked since high school. The prices of their products are higher than I'd like, but it's for the experience and the name. I don't like the new gold card rewards system, but at least there is still a loyalty program. Would like the free soy milk with gold card to come back. The steak fajita wrap bistro box and spinach feta egg wrap are my favorite food items.
Jaizel R.
I love Starbucks. My go to coffee or tea. Been a gold member for so many years. Love their transition of how stars are collected. I love how there's special challenges for individual members. Staff are always nice and all locations are clean. Never disappoints and my all time drink for months now is the matcha latte! It's so perfect! My drink addiction!
Kate J.
Denver, CO
Honestly, basic black Starbucks coffee is one of the things that keeps me going throughout my day. Strong, rich, and great flavor. I favor the blonde roast (since it has the most caffeine) but you really can't go wrong with any of their drip coffees. My local Starbucks has fast service, which makes getting my coffee fix a breeze.
Catherine H.
Waterloo, IA
OMG where to begin with Starbucks. I love there frappicinos the most but all of there coffee is good. I love the service that i get at any of the stores that i have gone to wether is be in town or our of town i have never had a problem with them at all and that is a very big plus to me and that is what keeps going back to them....
amy c.
BELLINGHAM, WA
Starbucks Coffee is not as sweet as other companies so for me it was not always my favorite brand but they have light roast now and some other kinds that make coffee taste less bold..as a company they are okay for the most part th ey are friendly! They have a reward program and depending on how much you use your card will determine you members status...they send coupons and special offers though email and have a great mobile app! Anyway over all a good company!
Lisa E.
Abilene, TX
You can't believe the great flavors offered by this brand. They always have new drinks or snacks they are trying out, and their specialty holiday themed beverages are always superior, every time. You can get a variety of drinks (both hot and cold) here, and if you have a loyalty card, you can get some of them for free at times.
Courtney G.
I only give 4 starts because the prices are just insane for a little cup of coffee. But it is delicious. And i really think they hire nice people. Every time I go to a Starbucks I feel like the people working there are just so sweet, maybe that's just coincidence but it's refreshing if a company stresses the importance of customer service and just overall being a nice person. We need more of that
Harleigh B.
Acushnet, MA
STARBUCKS > DUNKIN FOREVER! I'm from Mass (Dunkin Central) and I love Starbucks. If you enjoy coffee that tastes like coffee this is the place for you. The fancy drinks are very overpriced but the plain coffee is very reasonable. LOVE getting my coffee (iced or hot) on the clover. Nothing better than a freshly brewed cup of coffee!
Kira F.
I love Starbucks just as much as the next white girl, but you have to admit that the coffee is always way overpriced. I seem to go in every time thinking I'm prepared to spend an arm and a leg on one medium (excuse me, Grande) coffee and I am still shocked when I leave. Though the coffee is good, it's not exactly an everyday thing.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?