BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Marissa B.
Pinellas Park, FL
It's a little more expensive than many other coffee chains, but the taste and quality make up for it! I love that they now have almond milk (a HUGE plus for me since I try to stay away from regular milk). I love that they have seasonal beverages too (while my go-to drink is always a win, it's nice to mix things up every once in awhile).
Alyssa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
For starters, Starbucks has great quality coffee. It can get quite pricey but it's a must go-to even if it's just twice a month. I love the fact that there's options, tons of options to choose from. If you want a cold drink they have iced coffee, passion tea w/ lemonade, and of course fraps. The hot drinks there's many more, but you get the point it's great! Even for a quick snack with your coffee it's perfect, just grab a coffee cake or cinnamon swirl. Absolutely delicious.
Katherine S.
Schenectady, NY
I absolutely love Starbucks and their products. But what really makes me love Starbucks is that with my app wish I can pay from, I earn a lot of points toward a free drink or food. And I'm offered extra points (stars) and I have exclusive offers as a gold member, like happy hour, I'd like to call it happier hour and free refills as long as I'm in the store on regular items such as ice coffee!
Brandi R.
Mustang, OK
I've never had a bad drink or food item from Starbucks. Though the baristas tend to be less than savory, I can handle that for an awesome beverage. The Apple chai tea and peppermint mocha are two of my favs along with any iced beverage. They have great promotions. And they always spell my name with a y even though I tell them an i. Every.single.time.
Clarissa L.
Sandia, TX
Hmmm I can't decide which is my favorite beverage from here. I've tried just about every frappucino combination and can't complain about any beside the fact that it's a little too expensive!
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Starbucks is absolutely delicious. I always go there when I feel like treating myself. The only thing that I don't like about Starbucks is that there Frapuccino's are so good but they are so sugary. When I don't feel like eating an entire dinner is worth of calories i usually go with the green tea. I wish they would lower their price is about 20% and then I will be so happy, I would go every day.
LORI M.
Salem, OR
Delicious coffee. A little pricy. But they are fast and if they make a mistake they will not only give you a new drink but usually give you a free one for another time.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I know everybody loves Starbucks but I honestly can't get into it. I've had it several times and while it's not horrible, I've definitely had better.
Coffee wise, I think Tim Hortons is way better. For any type of frozen drink, I'd pick Godiva, Gloria Jeans, Coffee Bean or Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino.

Not only is the taste not so great to me, but the price is so crazy compared to all of the other places I mentioned. I just don't think it's worth it at all. Sorry!
Rachael D.
I am a starbucks lover. No matter what I'm in the mood for, and no matter what the season is they have something that will satisfy my cravings. It is not as cheap as some people prefer but I would rather spend a little more for what I like. Starbucks environment is my favorite stop to read, write, or just meet up for a coffee date.
Kaylee S.
The people, the place, the coffee; all perfect. The best people in life are actually baristas. It's only as expensive as you make it and with the rockstars behind the bar, I don't mind paying $4 for a drink I'd fail at making myself without professional experience. I've made friends that share my same interests from being conversational while there. I now have lunch plans and coffee hangs.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?