BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
I love there white mocha i only choose that drink for 10 years. As time went on it the taste was to sweet and i realized it was time for a change. A Regular Coffee was great and better on my wallet. The shop is clean and the crew are polite and well mannered. If i am at home i will not leave just to go to Starbucks. I love my new k-cup machine.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
Worked here for almost two years, and still purchase coffee maybe once a week. Convenient to grab before the commute. Isn't pricey if you don't get Lattes, which are a little overrated anyways. I love to get their pikes place roast or holiday blend when available, with one pump of whatever syrup sounds good and a little coconut milk. Yum!
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I am a coffee lover and my go to coffee shop is Starbucks because their coffee is always just right no matter what I am in the mood for. My absolute favorite drinks are the Pumpkin Spice Latte and the Zebra Mocha. Only down side is it's getting very expensive, and I don't go as often as I used to because of it. I like the fact that they offer rewards for your purchases but I wish they added up faster.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I love starbucks. Whether you like coffee or not they'll have something you love. They have the best frappacinos! But in the winter, my favorite drink is a soy steamer with raspberry in it. That's one if the cool things about Starbucks! You can make your drinks your own. Always a classic, always love it. Plus have you tried their pastries? They're the best!
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
Overpriced, yes but I really appreciate the consistency of the product. I don't splurge here every day so when I do, it's important that the quality is great. I also absolutely love the convenience of ordering on the app (so easy) and having it ready to pick up when you arrive by pre paying and the ability to link gift cards is awesome.
Caliese S.
Martinez, CA
STARBUCKS IS MY LIFE! For being a chain starbucks still never fails to please. You can literally go anytime of day and there always great opportunities too meet and converse with some great people! I have never once had a problem with any workers and on top of that the coffee is amazing! A whole variety of things on the menu to choose from its almost impossible to not like anything from there.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Everyone likes to hate on how mainstream Starbucks is, but I'm not complaining. I love an occasional iced coffee and especially love the berry hibiscus teas as well as the iced caramel macchiatos. Dedicated gold member and coffee bean, Starbucks is wonderful if you're on the run or looking to get some work done with a little motivation.
Regina N.
New York , NY
Who doesn't love Starbucks? Say what you want about it but it's always nice to have a place where you can get a decent cup of coffee that is standardized no matter where you go. The beverages are affordable compared to a lot of places in NYC and the app is life changing. Seriously, order before hand and you will never wait in line again!
Melody B.
Fort Wayne, IN
HOLIDAY DRINKS ARE BACK!!! There's just nothing better than a Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte! This company has a great reputation and the staff are always friendly. The most amazing part? I have stopped at a Starbucks on my way to work or school every morning for around four years now and have only received an incorrect order maybe twice or three times. That is absolutely amazing for a business their size.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I know everybody loves Starbucks but I honestly can't get into it. I've had it several times and while it's not horrible, I've definitely had better.
Coffee wise, I think Tim Hortons is way better. For any type of frozen drink, I'd pick Godiva, Gloria Jeans, Coffee Bean or Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino.

Not only is the taste not so great to me, but the price is so crazy compared to all of the other places I mentioned. I just don't think it's worth it at all. Sorry!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?