BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Tracy S.
Loogootee, IN
Who doesn't love Starbucks? Okay, I'm sure there are a few people. Either way, they have something for everyone, and they frequently change up the menu -- adding new/seasonal drinks and bakery items. They have occasionally have discounts available to members, and members can also earn stars for purchases in order to earn free drinks/snacks!
amanda f.
As a coffee addict I come here quite often. I come here at least 5 out of 7 days of the week. I usually get a venti so it lasts for a while. The quality of each drink has yet to fail me. I've tried most of their items and each are spectacular! Even their food is delicious. My favorite item currently, because it is constantly changing, is the vanilla sweet cream cold brew! It is amazing and gives me that caffeine rush I love so much. I can not stress how much I love Starbucks. It is definitely my home away from home and worth every penny I own!
Brittany S.
Pittsburg , CA
As a retired barista, I've stayed loyal to the famous siren. SBUX will always be my number one coffee chain; from my macchiatos to the refreshers and those secret frappuccinos, I will never turn my back to them. All the classics during the seasons and the new drinks being created, I will always remain with them until the end of coffee's time.
Hannah M.
Cortland, NY
When I'm on the go and need a quick pick-me-up, Starbucks is great. It's convenient that they have a drive through. Service times can get lengthy though, depending on the time of day you go. I purchase their coffee for my home now too, because I think it's a great tasting way to start my day. Can be pricey, though, depending on what you order.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
Veinte iced chai with light ice all day every day! I love Starbucks iced chai! I can't find any other place that makes them as good as Starbucks. I'm not a fan of when they are too spicy or have too much chai in them and it seems like Starbucks knows just the right amount of chai to mix in 🤗 I love it, I'll never get a chai from anywhere else!
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
What's there to say that hasn't been said before. The prices are high and their coffee is over roasted. They've made it a thing to sell PSL's but their espresso isn't even pressed or ground on the spot it all comes out of this machine that just spits out jet fuel. Do yourself a favor and go to your local coffee shop and support a small business.
LaKenya L.
Cincinnati, OH
I just love love the the Passion fruit iced teas especially when I want something light and I am not in the mood for coffee. I also like that I can get them unsweetened.
Hannah Q.
I am a Starbucks FIEND!! I don't know why they just taste so good and different from other coffee places. It's more expensive but I find I go there multiple times a week. The service is always awesome and I always become friends with the workers cause I'm there so much! Even my one year old niece associates the Starbucks logo with me hahahah!
Bethany M.
Haubstadt, IN
I absolutely love going to the Starbucks that is on my campus. I go almost every day not only for the coffee and food but because they have he friendliness workers there that I have ever meet.
Beautylife N.
What can I say, I am an addict LOL! I love Starbucks, their coffee is really the best. I get my coffee here daily.. from Pumpkin Spice to Caramel Macchiatos they allt aste delcious. I also love their $8 lunch bag which includes a sanswhich which can be a panini, a bottle watee, chips and a fruit (I recommend the chicken artichoke ita delish!)
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?