BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
I'm actually not a coffee drinker, but Starbucks has caffeine-free drinks that I like. My favourite one is the Green Tea Frappe. On rare occasions that I decide to go to Starbucks for a drink, I would almost always order that and would smile with pleasure on my first sip. I don't think I'll ever stop liking that beverage, especially since it's not something that I drink every day. I'd love to try out their other caffeine-free drinks too. Perhaps there might be a new flavour that I'd enjoy as much. :)
Alyssa M.
I highly recommend signing up for a Starbucks card. You get stars for every purchase and that adds up to get you free drinks and other rewards! My latest favorite drink is the coldbuster tea. It's one bag peach tranquility, one bag jade citrus mint, brewed with half steamed lemonade half water. You can add a pump of peppermint and a touch of honey if you're feeling under the weather and it really helps!!
Alexis K.
I am not a big coffee drinker but i love a Frappuchino. They are rather pricey though. Their baked goods are pretty much to die for, my favorite is the coffee cake or a bagel. Their pannini sandwiches are rather good too but again pricey. If you can afford to spend 5+ bucks on coffee a day then yes go here otherwise stick to the mom and pop shops.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Starbucks is raved about for a reason. I've never had a bad coffee. Iced coffee, hot coffee, latte...you name it. It's all good. I love that the staff does their best to make exactly what you are asking and I've known friends to ask them to try and make a new concoction and they totally obliged. Customer service is great and the coffee is SO GOOD. A lot stronger and higher in caffeine which I like, as well.
Laura J.
Kansas City, MO
I have really loved using the Starbucks app. Just tried the order ahead option and it worked great. My coffee was waiting for me when I walked through the door. Make sure when you earn a free drink that you make it count..."extra shot of espresso and make it a Venti please". I have recently been enjoying my iced coffee, but as the weather gets colder I can't wait for the red cups and Chestnut Praline Lattes!
Stephanie G.
Laredo, TX
The love of my life! I have a deep passion for all things Starbucks, but my biggest love is the passion tea with lemonade and sweetener! I love that you can order on the app and skip the line. I also love that I get rewards for buying my favorite drinks. Overall, I don't find it to be expensive if you consider the quality of what you are getting.
Eileen G.
Pretty much my favorite coffee shop. I love the cold brew. I go there a few times a week and buy the store sold iced coffee. I think they are a bit high in prices, but I only get a $3 drink. I think they have some that are way too much sugar, but that is what ppl love. The flavored drinks are fun, but I rarely have them. I like to collect the cups.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
Worked here for almost two years, and still purchase coffee maybe once a week. Convenient to grab before the commute. Isn't pricey if you don't get Lattes, which are a little overrated anyways. I love to get their pikes place roast or holiday blend when available, with one pump of whatever syrup sounds good and a little coconut milk. Yum!
Hannah M.
Cortland, NY
When I'm on the go and need a quick pick-me-up, Starbucks is great. It's convenient that they have a drive through. Service times can get lengthy though, depending on the time of day you go. I purchase their coffee for my home now too, because I think it's a great tasting way to start my day. Can be pricey, though, depending on what you order.
Hillary S.
I LOVE Starbucks! Every location I go to the baristas are always friendly, knowledgeable about the products, and helpful if I need a little advice on what to get. I love the seasonal specials and standard drinks as well. The White
Chocolate Mocha is my favorite drink and my son loves he cake pops. It's very affordable for the quality of the products you are getting and the stores are always squeaky clean.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?