BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I find that their regular coffee is actually a bit too bitter for me...but their flavored drinks and lattes are better. Also...most drinks I like are around $4.00 or more. Which, compared to my nesspresso that I have at home is ridiculous. So I only buy Starbucks every now and then. I love their rewards/points programs and think it's great they reward loyal customers! The employees who work at almost every cafe I go to are very nice and good at their job. Plus- if you don't like it/they make it wrong, they will remake it! Plus- PSL...come on...PSLLLLLL!!!!
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Starbucks is raved about for a reason. I've never had a bad coffee. Iced coffee, hot coffee, latte...you name it. It's all good. I love that the staff does their best to make exactly what you are asking and I've known friends to ask them to try and make a new concoction and they totally obliged. Customer service is great and the coffee is SO GOOD. A lot stronger and higher in caffeine which I like, as well.
Sarah B.
Nanticoke, PA
I absolutely love a good Starbucks Frappucino or Caramel Macchiato...but it's so expensive! If I am craving an unhealthy drink as such, I normally just go to Dunkin' Donuts or McDonalds. Same thing...half of the price. As for their regular coffee... definitely not my favorite. Little too strong for my liking and prefer the taste of Dunkin's coffee. Also, most Starbucks in my immediate area are SO SMALL... I've met friends for 'coffee dates' there and have had to wait for tables or have to sit smooshed next to other customers. Overall, just not my favorite.
Eileen G.
Pretty much my favorite coffee shop. I love the cold brew. I go there a few times a week and buy the store sold iced coffee. I think they are a bit high in prices, but I only get a $3 drink. I think they have some that are way too much sugar, but that is what ppl love. The flavored drinks are fun, but I rarely have them. I like to collect the cups.
Corinna C.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm a fan of Starbucks. I love their coffee drinks, I love their teas, I love their treats and I love their atmosphere. It is my go-to place when I need to study - in fact when I was studying for the bar exam, it was recommended to study their because you would learn to focus when you are around distractions (which could arise in the testing environment). I am also very impressed with the business concept. It's also great for when you want to go out, but don't want to go to a bar.
Deena I.
Los Angeles, CA
Before I became a Southern California girl (a couple months ago), I was a Seattle girl. I'm proud that Starbucks is from Seattle and I love that place. It's comforting to me and reminds me of home...but of course not only that, they serve great coffee. Customer service is almost always friendly, fast and helpful. The Coffee Masters are well educated and can find you the perfect match. The fun mixed drinks are always great as well. If you're near a Starbucks Reserve shop, definitely stop by - they're expensive, but amazing coffee, if you're truly into it.
Nicole V.
Lakewood, CA
How could you give Starbucks's anything but 5 stars?! I am not like most people. I don't actually drink coffee. It just doesn't float my boat. But the great thing is that I can order so many other things both hot and cold that are great! Examples being a vanilla steamer, Carmel apple spice, and peach green tea. Once more the treats are always delicious. My favorites being the lemon cake and the pumpkin cake.
nicole a.
Homer Glen, IL
Not a fan. Way too overpriced. I received a gift card so I tried a few different things and have yet to find anything that I like. I find the coffee waaaay to bitter and I'm a black coffee fan! Plus, I hate having to order with the ridiculous names. Venti vanilla mocha frapalap blah blah blah. Just give me a damn medium vanilla iced coffee! Grrrrr. I never even used up the giftcard. Plus,its annoying that there is a starbucks on every freaking corner. To me,its over. Passe. Donzo.
Angie P.
Flushing, MI
Starbucks as a whole is great for the selection and variety of products offered and for the great rewards and perks they offer. However, they are starting to lack in quality control. The coffee itself is being over roasted resulting in a charred burnt bean that has lost all of its distinctive flavor characteristics and then it is being submerged in sugars and syrups to try to cover up the lack of quality taste. It's one thing when you want a smokey french roast, but when you want a true smooth and balanced medium roast brew, you're better off going elsewhere.
Jade J.
I love starbucks. I recommend this to everyone. If you like chocolate or sweets or anything like that. If you want a no caffeine drink. Go on the secret menu off of starbucks & get the peppermint paddie. It's a vanilla bean frap with Java chips & 3 peppermint syrup & whipped cream with mocha drizzle. THE BOMB! Depending on your Starbucks it may cost a little more than a normal drink cause it is off the secret menu but it is so worth it! I love Starbucks coffee. It tastes so good.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?