BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Bella B.
Amazing! I always get Starbucks breakfast before work. I usually get a reduced fat turkey bacon sandwhich and either a tevana tea or a white chocolate mocha with toffee nut. I order on the app so I don't have to wait on the long lines in the mornings and it builds up points to get free items! I go here religiously!! I'd be lost without my Starbucks.
Corinna C.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm a fan of Starbucks. I love their coffee drinks, I love their teas, I love their treats and I love their atmosphere. It is my go-to place when I need to study - in fact when I was studying for the bar exam, it was recommended to study their because you would learn to focus when you are around distractions (which could arise in the testing environment). I am also very impressed with the business concept. It's also great for when you want to go out, but don't want to go to a bar.
Shelby M.
Burlington, CT
Starbucks is both comfy and cute. This quiet coffee shop is my go to place to study, relax or just grab an amazing drink and go. The service is normally pretty fast at least where I normally go. My favorite drink varies depending on the season but you can never go wrong with a Peach Green Tea Lemonade, cold brew or during winter the white chocolate mocha adds so much flavor and comfort to your mouth. If you haven't tried starbucks before I 100% recommend.
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I find that their regular coffee is actually a bit too bitter for me...but their flavored drinks and lattes are better. Also...most drinks I like are around $4.00 or more. Which, compared to my nesspresso that I have at home is ridiculous. So I only buy Starbucks every now and then. I love their rewards/points programs and think it's great they reward loyal customers! The employees who work at almost every cafe I go to are very nice and good at their job. Plus- if you don't like it/they make it wrong, they will remake it! Plus- PSL...come on...PSLLLLLL!!!!
Jenny T.
El monte, Ca
I always get their green tea lemonade half sugar less ice with strawberry juice. It's quite refreshing without being much. On a daily base I would go to Starbucks couple time a week. Some days when I want to switch it up I would get their passion fruit tea lemonade with strawberry juice. If tea isn't your thing they have varieties of coffee that more on the sweeter side. I personally like their soy milk and I am not a big fan of their coconut milk. I feel that their coconut milk does indeed changes the flavor of each and every drink I tried so far.
miguel angel q.
The best coffee shop of passage that I love when they put cream that we all like .la mejor tienda de cafe de paso que me encanta cuando le ponen crema esa que a todos nos gusta
Laura W.
Ummmm what is there to say about Starbucks other than its amazing. The coffee is fantastic, the employees are nice, and I would go every single day if my walllet allowed.
Caiti M.
Boston, MA
I love Starbucks more than most things. As a former employee, I feel it is important to note that even though I've seen the best and the worst behind the scenes, I continue to come back because I can always count on a quality drink and snack. I love the level of customization they offer on their drinks. I am a lifelong consumer off their products.
Amy F.
Most coffees I have ordered have had excellent flavor. My disappointment comes when my cup is only 3/4 full and they bill me. I once ordered a breve that ended up being simply steamed milk.
rebeca c.
Starbucks is great because the quality is consistent and they're literally everywhere. I have at least 8 within walking distance of my apartment. I'm partial to local coffee shops but can't deny there is an appeal to Starbucks. Their venti is bigger than any local shops large, so when I need a big caffeine fix, this is where I go. My favorite drink is an iced latte with soy milk and 2 pumps of caramel- yum!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?