BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Patrick G.
I absolutely love Starbucks. They have a wide variety of coffee beverages and you can customize your own drink to the T. I really like their mochas and frappuccinos. The staff at my local shop is very friendly and they go out of their way to make sure that everything is perfect. The menu can be a tad overpriced, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Carrie R.
Valrico, FL
I much like anyone else have a love hate relationship with Starbucks. I really enjoy their coffee and tea selections but find myself not going as frequently as I used to because of the price. The quality of the coffee or tea is always incredible. And most of the time the service is amazing but it's not something that one can afford to indulge in daily. I would recommend it to others just because their coffee is amazing. And if you make coffee at home try buying their bags of coffee because it's a little less expensive but you still get the same great taste.
Danielle G.
Las Vegas, NV
Disappointed prices went up again. I don't really have an issue with their new rewards program, but I am sad that my caramel macchiatto is now $5.03 instead of $4.81. I now get an iced americano with heavy cream.
If you haven't tried their mobile order system, you must! It is the best thing since sliced bread. I order from home, and then once I arrive at the store around 4 minutes later, my drink is waiting for me.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
I love Starbucks Iced Lattes, Frappucinos, and Iced Teas. They also have great seating areas in every Starbucks I have ever been in. I personally think that their coffee and hot chocolates are gross, and too strong/bland. Also, they are over priced. But their specialty drinks are amazing, and their staff is always pleasant! I am in the MI area for reference.
Alondra V.
I wasn't a big fan of Starbucks why because I don't consume coffee. But I became a fan not to long along with this yummy and pretty drink. The #PinkDrink ! It's just so refreshing and just so delicious. I usually just tell the barista that I want the pink drink but with coconut milk. Hands down the best drink from Starbucks
Jeni Q.
GRANTS PASS, OR
Damn you Iced Caramel Macchiatos! Your prices keep going up, but your velvety goodness and gooey carmel keep me coming back for more. I'ts hard for me to raise kids, work, maintain composure, and "adult" without a venti one of these babies!
The service is always great at Starbucks, but their prices have jumped so much that I only am able to get a coffee every now and again as a special "treat" ...thus the 3 stars.
Sereana N.
I think starbucks is soo overpriced. I do enjoy their cookies frappacinos and their iced teas but everything else I'm not a big fan. I don't even like their pumpkin spice latte. Please don't hate me. My favorite item is the Passion Fruit Iced Tea. I always get it in the Spring/Summer. And the basic Vanilla Frap! Getting a warm chocolate chip cookie with it is so good. It's soo goey and soft. I go their often just because I work near one and its usually my only option for lunch! I just wish it wasn't so expensive so I can try more things on the menu.
Meghan K.
BROOKLYN, NY
Is there anything more quintessentially cosmopolitan as a Starbucks? Ah, Starbucks: NYC's public bathrooms since "public urination" became "a thing." I love that they now sell cheese sticks, does that make me shallow? Maybe, but I don't care. I love cheese sticks, and I love wacky flavored coffee, and YES, I *would* like whipped cream on that, ALWAYS. Thank you, Starbucks!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Savannah, GA
Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee shops; I love that it's easy to locate one while on the go. Their extensive menu offers an array of goodies to choose from. My absolute favorite is the Mocha Coconut Frappe, I'm also a fan of the Caramel Brûlée Latte. Any time my order has been wrong, which is rare, employees are always happy to correct the problem. Love!
Melanie S.
As a coffee lover, Starbucks is easily one of my favorite places. I love that no matter which location I visit, my drink will likely be exactly as I expect it to be. The seasonal drinks are enough to keep things fresh, while the classic drinks are just that... classic. Starbucks is always clean and inviting. It's a place that creatives, teenagers, business-people, foreigners, old friends, and grandparents can all feel welcome and enjoy something that brings them all together... a good cup of coffee.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?