BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
LoLinda G.
San Ramon, CA
A lot of people don't understand America's obsession with Starbucks, but I say it's because they haven't been to the right location! Some are just meh, some are bad, and some are AWESOME! If you live in or around Nashville, TN, the best locations are Nipper's Corner in Brentwood, and the Cool Springs location behind Carrabba's. They never disappoint! One thing that upset me about Starbuck's this year was that coconut didn't return. Every summer, I get a Coconut Mocha Frappuccino a few times a week. When I found out it didn't come back this year, I was devastated!
Sereana N.
I think starbucks is soo overpriced. I do enjoy their cookies frappacinos and their iced teas but everything else I'm not a big fan. I don't even like their pumpkin spice latte. Please don't hate me. My favorite item is the Passion Fruit Iced Tea. I always get it in the Spring/Summer. And the basic Vanilla Frap! Getting a warm chocolate chip cookie with it is so good. It's soo goey and soft. I go their often just because I work near one and its usually my only option for lunch! I just wish it wasn't so expensive so I can try more things on the menu.
Katie S.
Oakland, FL
Starbucks makes it's consumers believe that they are unlike other coffee and fast food chains. Most people would be shocked to know that their coffee contains toxins that destroy brain cells, otherwise known as MSG (mono sodium glutamate) along with a plethora of other chemicals. If that isn't shocking enough, the bottled frappes that can be purchased in most convenient stores contain aborted fetal tissue cells hidden so cleverly under the name 'natural flavors'. I refuse to support a company that supports an evil industry in which killing another human being is needed.
Alondra V.
I wasn't a big fan of Starbucks why because I don't consume coffee. But I became a fan not to long along with this yummy and pretty drink. The #PinkDrink ! It's just so refreshing and just so delicious. I usually just tell the barista that I want the pink drink but with coconut milk. Hands down the best drink from Starbucks
Cristie G.
I love love Starbucks, especially during Christmas time when they have the Christmas blend espresso. The Christmas blend espresso adds a nice rich flavor to my white mocha that is so hearty and satisfying. I also like to add vanilla powder on top of the whip cream for a extra sweet taste. They have great customer service and are speedy in the drive through.
Danielle G.
Las Vegas, NV
Disappointed prices went up again. I don't really have an issue with their new rewards program, but I am sad that my caramel macchiatto is now $5.03 instead of $4.81. I now get an iced americano with heavy cream.
If you haven't tried their mobile order system, you must! It is the best thing since sliced bread. I order from home, and then once I arrive at the store around 4 minutes later, my drink is waiting for me.
Melissa L.
Coventry , RI
It's very rare that you will find me at a Starbuck's Coffee house... Not because the coffee tastes like mud or the baristas are rude.. But, because I can't justify spending a half a days pay on a venti iced coffee with sugar free caramel and vanilla syrup.

But, that doesn't stop me from making a monthly stop there for just that (and maybe a little treat as well!) It's an addiction. I love the coffee too much to swear it off completely just because of a silly little thing like money!
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
If i am craving for some caffeine or need to wait for someone or just need to use the bathroom - i go to starbucks. i usually order their Frapps in the summer and the green tea latte and peppermint hot chocolate in the cold days. i tried to like their coffee in a caramel macchiato or a pumpkin spiced latte but i am just not a fan of their strong roasted coffee! i can taste the strong bitterness and acidity of the coffee that they try to cover with their flavored syrups instead of complimenting each other :( i do love their mugs! pretty durable and very nice styles!
Valerie b.
San Antonio, TX
Don't get me wrong i love starbucks. I enjoying drinking their smoothies and eating their raspberry pound cake (or lemon if there is no raspberry). However, there have been multiples times i have gone and they DO NOT have the proper ingredients to make the smoothies! An i am all excited because i get to go to starbucks then when i get their they tell me they can't because they have no bananas! Like really there should be a sign or something before you get customers like me with high hopes!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Savannah, GA
Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee shops; I love that it's easy to locate one while on the go. Their extensive menu offers an array of goodies to choose from. My absolute favorite is the Mocha Coconut Frappe, I'm also a fan of the Caramel Brûlée Latte. Any time my order has been wrong, which is rare, employees are always happy to correct the problem. Love!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?