BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jenny Y.
I love Starbucks and it definitely tastes great, the only thing would be price. A couple of $4 drinks every day can definitely put a dent in your wallet at the end of the week. If you're at the actual coffee shop, download the app and register your card! Free refills after 5 stars and exclusive offers means lots of savings, especially for poor college students! :)
Kim B.
San Antonio, TX
I love Starbucks!! They have peppermint mocha's all year long! I love they have a variety of drinks and food items. This is Mom and son hangout place when he gets good grades.
Tuyen D.
Huntington Beach, CA
I've never been disappointed when I go to Starbucks. I'm usually not very adventurous when it comes to their seasonal drinks. I tend to go for the classics. The coffee frap, caramel machiatto, passion iced tea, green tea frap, green tea latte, and green iced tea are my favorites!

TRY THE THIN MINT FRAP! IT'S MORE OF A "SECRET MENU" ITEM BUT IT'S SOOOO GOOD. Not all barista's will understand you if you say thin mint frap, I've noticed. If they don't know what you're talking about tell them you want a green tea frap with peppermint and java chips. Tastes just like the cookie! YUM.
Elii A.
I'm not going to lie and say I don't enjoy getting coffee at Starbucks but it definitely over priced. My go to drink is an iced macchiato but sometimes it's way to sweet for me to even finish my drink.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
I'm a bit of a coffee snob, to be honest. I have to say, I do not understand this weird infatuation with Starbucks - the coffee is wretched! Every single time, in multiple stores and in several different states (so, not just one bad store but many!) the coffee is without fail stale tasting and burnt. It is just disgusting. Now their lemonades and chai tea are nice, but this is a coffee house. Get your coffee right, the rest are just premade concentrates that your employees need to add water or milk to.
Sarah N.
this is my daily
free wifi
iced Americano is life
iced macchiato is life
I also love seasonal psls and peppermint mochas
venti everything
its the same in every state and every country, I love knowing the options and that theyre always available to me.
I do enjoy some of the breakfast sandwiches likethe feta and egg white spinach wrap.
their cold brew is okay
everyone has a tumbler right? I sure do.
also the seattle pikes location is money! its slightly different and worth checking out the history
Pragya S.
Irvine, CA
^ That is the name of the drink that tastes like summer. There is no other way to describe it, that drink is summer. I love it and I will love it forever (hopefully). Different baristas make it differently though but you can have it adjusted. I think three pumps classic sweetener is how sweet I like mine. Light ice is okay, but definitely don't get no ice, because you need the ice in there to water it down as you go, otherwise it's cloying.

The other thing I come to Starbucks for is their whipped cream. Sometimes I'll ask for a tall whipped cream I kid you not. It's the best.
Amanda G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Always love going to starbucks and getting my iced Coconut Mocha macchiato, Its my favorite drink of all time. I go atleast 3 times a week and the quality is great. The price could be a little less, its a little more then I want to pay but I love it so much I do anyway. I also go because I love the people who work there and are so nice and always remember my order.
Eyvonne W.
I used to love Starbucks. I would have sworn by it back then. Now it's a completely different story! They use genetically modified organisms (GMO) in their products and they clearly don't care about the welfare of their patrons! If you don't know about GMOs or would like to learn more, you need to do your research. They're everywhere, but mostly in mainstream food and drink. Until they provide organic options I will not give them any more of my hard-earned money. Starbucks is just propaganda. They're basically making you pay them for giving you, your family, and your friends CANCER!!!!!
Kiana P.
San Diego
I am a dire hard fan of Starbuck> I love their seasonal cups but the plastic ones are easily breakable. Their reward system is perfect for the employees and college students. I love the drinks, I costomize all mine and their seasonal drinks are delicious. Perfect in summer and winters.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?