BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Taryn G.
Palm Harbor, FL
My new found favorite. If you love the bitter bite of espresso then this is the drink for you!!! Now it is conveniently packaged in cans too!! I like to get mine with the toffee nut syrup and almond milk! I usually get at least one a week, especially when I am working my overnights!! A venti is 5 shots of espresso, guaranteed to get you through your shift...haha!
Samantha K.
Dallas, TX
I've always had great experiences with Starbucks: customer service, drinks, baked goods, etc. Everything tends to excel no matter what location I've been to. I love to spend a little more if it means I'm getting a really good cup of coffee that suits my needs. And since I'm lactose intolerant, I love the variety of milk substitutes they offer to cater to the needs of others.
Priscilla A.
Dallas, TX
Starbucks is great because you get a huge selection of ready made coffee drinks or made to order drinks by a barista. As far as quality it is the best option to get an espresso beverage and if you're on the go and just need coffee I would recommend the cold brew. It tastes amazing. It's a huge difference from the iced coffee because it's especially brewed though a special process that caters the taste to a cold temperature.
Kaylee T.
Starbucks is my absolute favorite coffee shop! Their drinks are amazing and aren't too expensive. I always try new things and I don't think there has been a single thing I didn't like. I go here all of the time with my friends and family! If you've never had Starbucks, you need to go now! Below is a photo of one of my favorite drinks!
Adriana S.
I am not going to review the brand, what I am going to write about is my experience with Starbucks inside Target stores, they almost always are out of pastries, plus they don't carry a lot of variety anymore, I have been told by the barista that if a product doesn't have a high demand they remove it from that store :( my favorite is the classic coffee cake and they don't offer on my town anymore.
Victoria C.
Rahway, NJ
Love all Starbucks. It's on the expensive side but definitely worth it. Their caramel macchiatos are the best. Depending on if you like stronger coffee or a weaker blend, they have both. Plus every flavor you could imagine. Their drinks are really good plus they have holiday specials and espressos and lattes and refresher drinks. Definitely recommend Starbucks.
Eyvonne W.
I used to love Starbucks. I would have sworn by it back then. Now it's a completely different story! They use genetically modified organisms (GMO) in their products and they clearly don't care about the welfare of their patrons! If you don't know about GMOs or would like to learn more, you need to do your research. They're everywhere, but mostly in mainstream food and drink. Until they provide organic options I will not give them any more of my hard-earned money. Starbucks is just propaganda. They're basically making you pay them for giving you, your family, and your friends CANCER!!!!!
Brianna M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I think every Starbucks experience is going to vary based on location and the barista you deal with. I have had great experiences and terrible ones, however over all there have been many more considerate great baristas who care about customer satisfaction.
I recently began using the Starbucks app and love that I can get free refills on my iced coffees while I read/work in the store. Highly recommend using the app especially for the order in advance option which lets you cut the lengthy line in the mornings!
Maria S.
Pricier than my local coffee shop but it is consistent and smells awesome.i tend to order a latte or an americano. Once in awhile I branch out for a cappuccino and a brownie.
Jenny Y.
I love Starbucks and it definitely tastes great, the only thing would be price. A couple of $4 drinks every day can definitely put a dent in your wallet at the end of the week. If you're at the actual coffee shop, download the app and register your card! Free refills after 5 stars and exclusive offers means lots of savings, especially for poor college students! :)
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?