BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Nicole C.
KOKOMO
I love Starbucks. Their drinks are so good. My favorite is the white chocolate moca. I just wish they were not so expensive. That is why I only go there every once in a while.
Eyvonne W.
I used to love Starbucks. I would have sworn by it back then. Now it's a completely different story! They use genetically modified organisms (GMO) in their products and they clearly don't care about the welfare of their patrons! If you don't know about GMOs or would like to learn more, you need to do your research. They're everywhere, but mostly in mainstream food and drink. Until they provide organic options I will not give them any more of my hard-earned money. Starbucks is just propaganda. They're basically making you pay them for giving you, your family, and your friends CANCER!!!!!
Stephanie M.
This is my go-to place for coffee!! i can say i go everyday to go get coffee there! i have so many drinks i like from there. lately my favorite is the vanilla sweet cream cold brew, if not my all time favorite is a hazelnut frappe with a shot of expresso! also, there new teas are great!!!! the pineapple black  tea and the peach white citrus. is great! must try!!!!
Macy R.
Watertown, MA
I'm not a huge coffee drinker, and typically I like to make my own indulgent Starbucks-style hot drinks at home, so I can control what I put into them. That being said, I go to Starbucks from time to time because one (of the 3) Starbucks in my area is quite large and has good diversity of comfortable seating and lots of outlets, so it's a good place to go when I don't want to work in my apartment. Also, I have a Starbucks card, and I'm lured in by the $1 off or 2 for 1 e-coupons that I receive every so often. Plus, paying with your Starbucks card is a cinch and you accrue awards.
Julia C.
Long Beach
I know they changed their stores so people spent less time there, but as a student, I'd love more outlets. Other than that, you either hate or love Starbucks. I love Starbucks
Priscilla A.
Dallas, TX
Starbucks is great because you get a huge selection of ready made coffee drinks or made to order drinks by a barista. As far as quality it is the best option to get an espresso beverage and if you're on the go and just need coffee I would recommend the cold brew. It tastes amazing. It's a huge difference from the iced coffee because it's especially brewed though a special process that caters the taste to a cold temperature.
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Starbucks. Yes it is pricey but you're really paying for the experience. The staff is great and the environment is fantastic. My go to is the Carmel apple spice.
Pragya S.
Irvine, CA
^ That is the name of the drink that tastes like summer. There is no other way to describe it, that drink is summer. I love it and I will love it forever (hopefully). Different baristas make it differently though but you can have it adjusted. I think three pumps classic sweetener is how sweet I like mine. Light ice is okay, but definitely don't get no ice, because you need the ice in there to water it down as you go, otherwise it's cloying.

The other thing I come to Starbucks for is their whipped cream. Sometimes I'll ask for a tall whipped cream I kid you not. It's the best.
Allison S.
Starbucks is a hugely popular coffee shop that's found on almost every block. Well... maybe not but it certainly seems that way! Everything there is way too expensive, especially their over-sugared and containing next to no coffee beverages. I feel like I'm the last person on Earth who orders a Grande Dark Roast, black. It's the actual coffee machine usually right behind the cashier. Takes 2 seconds to get my drink while people wait 5 minutes for their mixed whatever. I don't like this place that much.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
I'm a bit of a coffee snob, to be honest. I have to say, I do not understand this weird infatuation with Starbucks - the coffee is wretched! Every single time, in multiple stores and in several different states (so, not just one bad store but many!) the coffee is without fail stale tasting and burnt. It is just disgusting. Now their lemonades and chai tea are nice, but this is a coffee house. Get your coffee right, the rest are just premade concentrates that your employees need to add water or milk to.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?