- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is a great company in my opinion. I do not go to Starbucks often because I live on a college campus, but they often send promotions to my email. If I'm out and about, I'll definitely buy some just to gain more stars. The coffee is good and the prices are reasonable. I am fond of their employee education program and it is very nice to see that they want to invest in their employees.
Starbucks offers a quality cup of coffee along with other amazing beverages. Unlike other coffee shops, Starbucks coffee always has a bold and satisfying flavor. They also have amazing Tazo teas and cool blended drinks like frappacinos. The best part of Starbucks however is the baristas. They are well-trained and can often prepare you the perfect drink, even if you aren't sure what you want!
I love that Starbucks is always switching it up with their coffee! They have so many choices of blends to choose from and if you're in to specialty coffees, they have plenty of combinations. In the fall/winter months I tend to order a cinnamon dolce latte. It's not too sweet, but gives the right amount of warmth. It's like a hug in a cup. Starbucks will always be my coffee shop of choice!!
I love their cold drinks. Wait time is never too long and I like that they offer non caffeine drinks as well! My favorite is their marshmallow dream bar. Is it amazing!!! It is a bit pricy but enjoyable.
I'm not a coffee drinker anymore, I used to drink coffee or rather cappuccinos when I was a child to when I was a teen. But I love the fraps from Starbucks, it's what i usually get but their teas are really good too. Things are pricey though, and I always say "whatever your small is called" or medium, or large etc. I'm not a huge starbucks fan, but once in awhile it's a good treat.
I'm not someone who goes to Starbucks every day, but any time I do go, I always enjoy what I get. I love the tuxedo hot chocolate and the white chocolate iced coffees or frappachinos. Those are my go-tos. I love the endless options of beverages they have to offer. Also, every time I visit, the staff is always so fun, efficient, and energetic!
I love Starbucks, it does get expensive so I tend to go to Dunkin' Donuts on a more regular basis. But the coffees and food is such a better quality. My favorite is an iced chai and their blueberry muffins are incredible
The best coffeeshop ever!!! I love everything about it. every coffee is delicious, smoothie and super taste it. I love all kinds of lattes. Starbucks for me is the first of the list to stop buy when I go out. I super HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!. never gonna have any regrets and the costumer service is awesome!. Did you get you starbucks today? if not, what r you waiting for??!.
My go-to place for tea and my husband's coffee. I enjoy their lemon pound cake and their protein boxes. During the holidays, I love to indulge in their peppermint hot cocoa and their peppermint brownie cake pop. I like that they have a free rewards program. It's pretty easy to earn stars. You also get your choice of a free bakery item or drink on your birthday. I just redeemed mine for that lemon pound cake!
Great coffee. I love Starbucks. Starbucks has the same quality they had 15 years back. They have came up with new stuff which I love Now their packaged coffee is widely available in every big store that's a great thing. They have amazing service that's the only cafe I like to go inside and don't want to get anything from drive thru I absolutely love everything about them.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos