- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Absolutely loved this place always get my coffee iced though since u get an extra shot and a bigger cup. Love how environmentally friendly they are and there rewards program card which gives you stars according to how often you frequent the place which then you qualify for discounts and rewards such as free shots or half of drinks ECT. And they always remember your birthday and Christmas rewarding you with a free treat such as a free beverage or snack
I'm not someone who goes to Starbucks every day, but any time I do go, I always enjoy what I get. I love the tuxedo hot chocolate and the white chocolate iced coffees or frappachinos. Those are my go-tos. I love the endless options of beverages they have to offer. Also, every time I visit, the staff is always so fun, efficient, and energetic!
Absolutely love Starbucks. The prices are a little high but the product is great and they have a large variety of drinks to cater to everyone's tastes.I personally prefer their frapuccinos. The proportions given in each size are good proportions. Some of the pastries leave a bit to be desired. Their cake pops are great but some of their breads are usually a bit dry from sitting in the case for a while. Their coffee is always excellent.
The best coffeeshop ever!!! I love everything about it. every coffee is delicious, smoothie and super taste it. I love all kinds of lattes. Starbucks for me is the first of the list to stop buy when I go out. I super HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!. never gonna have any regrets and the costumer service is awesome!. Did you get you starbucks today? if not, what r you waiting for??!.
Starbucks offers a quality cup of coffee along with other amazing beverages. Unlike other coffee shops, Starbucks coffee always has a bold and satisfying flavor. They also have amazing Tazo teas and cool blended drinks like frappacinos. The best part of Starbucks however is the baristas. They are well-trained and can often prepare you the perfect drink, even if you aren't sure what you want!
Great coffee. I love Starbucks. Starbucks has the same quality they had 15 years back. They have came up with new stuff which I love Now their packaged coffee is widely available in every big store that's a great thing. They have amazing service that's the only cafe I like to go inside and don't want to get anything from drive thru I absolutely love everything about them.
Starbucks is great for a quick "pick me up" but if you are a coffee enthusiast, this wouldn't be up to your standards. The coffee to me all taste the same and nothing really stands out. Although I do like their Chai latte and Pumpkin Spice but sometimes the drinks just taste the same and nothing is different from one another. It does the job for me if I need a quick caffeine fix but the taste of the coffee would be mediocre for me.
So I absolutely love Starbucks, more or less an addiction but I can't say its the best coffee and it is overpriced. They make an amazing coffee frappe and I do treat myself to one about 2 times a month but I have stopped going daily. The drinks have a ton of calories and the coffee isn't good quality. Once you try real coffee from local roasters there is no going back!
I love their cold drinks. Wait time is never too long and I like that they offer non caffeine drinks as well! My favorite is their marshmallow dream bar. Is it amazing!!! It is a bit pricy but enjoyable.
Starbucks is a great company in my opinion. I do not go to Starbucks often because I live on a college campus, but they often send promotions to my email. If I'm out and about, I'll definitely buy some just to gain more stars. The coffee is good and the prices are reasonable. I am fond of their employee education program and it is very nice to see that they want to invest in their employees.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos