BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kelsey S.
Absolutely love #Starbucks! My mom drank it all the time as I was growing up. We traveled all over the world as a family and for competitive cheerleading, so even as a child, I was drinking Starbucks! Nothing has changed! Grande iced coffee extra half&half with 7 pumps of classic is my go-to! People say it's over priced, but it's really not for the quality of the coffee!
#goldcard
Glory A.
I think Starbucks is overrated and overpriced. They are everywhere in this city (NYC) and the easiest thing is to go into one of these places to get a hot chocolate or coffee etc.. I am a hot chocolate drinker and even though I rather have Dunkin Donut hot chocolate I drink Starbucks 90% of the time only because there are no Dunkin Donuts near (the closest one will be too much of a walk)
Monqiue B.
FONTANA, CA
What can I say that you already don't know a bout Starbucks? They make the best coffee aside from me an my mommy it can be a Lil pricey but hey I am worth it an a little will go a long way the taste an quality has all ways he above excellent I live for the up side down Carmel FRAP. With xtra Carmel . or the pumpkin spice oooh Chile! I'm heaven I'm talking toe curling heaven lol
Miss L.
I love, love, love Starbucks. Contrary to popular belief, the prices are comparative to every other coffee shop, but the coffee is.. superb. I usually brew at home because i like strong, bold coffee, but when on the go, Starbucks is as good (if not better) than my home brew. I usually grab a venti while out shopping and they really are the ONLY place I like to go to for coffee!
Hannah H.
Buckeye, AZ
STARBUCKS IS LIFE. Literally everyone calls me the starbucks queen. I have it almost everyday. If i'm not buying one at starbucks, I'm drinking a cold glass bottle one, or I'm using a startbucks k cup. It's always delicious, makes me happy, and Starbucks should legit pay me to promote them with how much money and love I've invested into their company lol. Mocha frappucino is my jam.
Savannah
This is the place you can either love or you can hate it. Me personally I don't see it as very expensive, and the quality is very nice. My favorite item is a cake pop because they're awesome.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I Love Starbucks. I use the app to skip lines or order ahead do by the time I get there my coffee is ready. I get the Dolce Latte or if it's hot the frappé.

Pros: delicious, cozy atmosphere,

Cons: long lines, sometimes the bathrooms are dirty once my five year old daughter had to use the bathroom and they gave me an attitude but it depends on the quality people they hire.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoy this company and visit frequently. I even have a green card. On the plus side, they have great variety in drinks, and specialty drinks are easily available. On the negative, their coffee is expensive. I usually pay a lot for good coffee, but Starbucks burns the hell out of their beans. While I still enjoy the coffee, it isn't my favorite when compared to local shops. Regardless, it's easily accessible, and the coffee is decent.
Cassandra V.
Albuquerque, NM
Absolutely love Starbucks. The prices are a little high but the product is great and they have a large variety of drinks to cater to everyone's tastes.I personally prefer their frapuccinos. The proportions given in each size are good proportions. Some of the pastries leave a bit to be desired. Their cake pops are great but some of their breads are usually a bit dry from sitting in the case for a while. Their coffee is always excellent.
Bernadette H.
Starbucks is great. My go to is the iced caramel macchiato. However my favorite drinks are the seasonal drinks like the pumpkin spice latte and the gingerbread latte. If I'm ordering a hot drink I get it nonfat and extra hot. I think the prices can be too high for the holiday drinks, so it is definitely more of a treat getting a coffee here rather than an every day stop.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?