BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
I have three go to drinks from starbucks: A green tea frappucino with coconut milk, the new spicy sweet cream cold brew, and the "Medicine Ball" which is fantastic for clearing your sinuses or helping with a cough. The "Medicine Ball" is a venti half hot water, half steamed lemonade with one bag of peach tea, one bag of jade mint, with a little honey and one pump of peppermint.....it will change your life if you are feeling under the weather!
Hannah H.
Buckeye, AZ
STARBUCKS IS LIFE. Literally everyone calls me the starbucks queen. I have it almost everyday. If i'm not buying one at starbucks, I'm drinking a cold glass bottle one, or I'm using a startbucks k cup. It's always delicious, makes me happy, and Starbucks should legit pay me to promote them with how much money and love I've invested into their company lol. Mocha frappucino is my jam.
Jenah S.
Whenever I'm in the mood for some yummy coffee that isn't from my own coffee pot my go to place is Starbucks. At the location near ne they have a drive thru which is extremely convenient. And the taste of all their beverages are too die for. I also really like the turkey spinach wrap they have. And my favorite drink is the Java chip frappe with a shot if espresso! Yummmmmm!
Courtney M.
Marrero, LA
Starbucks is delicious but it's also the same as dunkin donuts or any other coffee really. Starbucks is way over priced and just over done in general. And to be such a big company who is supported by so many, you would think they could at least giveback and support our troops and since they can't supper the troops then I can't support them and REFUSE to give them my money!
Amber T.
Terre Haute, IN
Being a former employee of two cafés that served Starbucks coffee, I pretty much had no choice but to fall in love with this place! I'm not even a big coffee drinker and Starbucks has completely convinced me other wise with their Chai lattes and Vanilla bean frappuccinos! I love that Starbucks also gives the option of getting coffee cakes or other baked goods to go along with your coffee drink. This place is definitely a favorite of mine.
SALLY B.
Antelope, CA
I really don't want to know how much I spend @Starbucks yearly, I know it's a lot! This is hands down my favorite coffee. I have been known to go more than once a day, or in the middle of the night. I get warm and fuzzy just thinking about going through the drive-through that familiar Starbucks aroma alleviates depression I believe. Some of the happiest people on earth work there no matter which one you go to. I only wish there were more 24 hrs stores. Whether it's winter spring summer or fall there is a drink for the season but my favorite year-round, is the upside down caramel macchiato The seasonal pastry items are usually delicious and I can't wait for it to return the following year!
Kaitlyn A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Starbucks is a bit overpriced, but the flavors and creations are delicious. I love hot white chocolate mochas, hot peppermint mochas, iced caramel coffee with extra caramel drizzle, and iced caramel macchiatos. I love their rewards program and am and gold card holder. I don't usually buy Starbucks at home products, but their iced coffee is really good to keep in the fridge.
Christina B.
San Diego, CA
I travel a great deal and in different cities its difficult to find coffeeshops that make good coffee on your own. Thus, when a Starbucks is near I'll default to it because I know what it will taste like. I order lattes - so it's a fragmentation of the true flavor of the brew. I wouldn't buy/drink black coffee here as the flavor, IMO is sub-par at best. But, a skinny iced latte with classic syrup is thebomb.com when you're on the run. Better that than roll the dice on a mom and pop shop you know nothing about.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
With their seasonal menu ever changing Starbucks never disappoints. The cost does get a little steep when you eat and drink there but it's always so good when you know how to tweak your order just right. I am so glad Starbucks started offering Coconut Milk and Almond Milk as a substitute for dairy! This will make me go back for more trips unfortunately but, hey a girl has to have sustenance!!
Laura H.
Dallas, TX
I only go here a couple of times a month at most. The fraps are amazing, but they are too expensive. 4.50 on a drink is too much so I only get one when I feel like splurging or when my boyfriend asks me where I want to go. (:
The service is usually fast, but the workers tend to lean to cater towards the younger, hipster crowd, which I am definitely not a part of. If I don't look the role, they usually aren't nice to me. They are usually nicer at the locations inside of grocery stores than the freestanding locations.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?