BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sarah M.
Strongsville, OH
My go to place for coffee and a quick snack on the go. Can be a little pricey however they always have the best quality and will fix any problems you have with your food or drink.
Tiffany O.
Starbucks can be great and can go south quick. Just depends on the day. I like their carbonated acai refreshers and 8/10 times their carbonation machine is broken. Coffee can be overpriced but I normally do with friends!
Regina F.
Norwich, CT
I can't be more obsessed with a company than I am with Starbucks! I love their beverages and their food, but I especially love their rewards program. I loved earning my gold card and I love all of the perks that come with it including a free drink after every 12, free Bday drink, and free member only rewards. Plus the free songs and apps I receive for having the app on my phone. I highly recommend the caramel brûlée latte or if out of season try the caramel white mocha latte. Also a huge fan of the chai tea latte (the original).
Dayana B.
Washington, DC
I love Starbucks more than any of the other coffee chains. I really think the thing that makes this company the best is its customer service. The baristas are always welcoming and I love how they make you feel like "family" even when you call in the people on the phone are always welcoming. I also think their community outreach on a local and international level is to be commended.
Sonnie B.
Middletown, PA
As one of my coworkers once said, "In order to have a good experience at Starbucks, you must first set aside 45 minutes in advance just for your trip." As someone who grew up in a family of coffee drinkers and is one herself, Starbucks has pretty much been a "part of the family." I love how friendly the baristas can be, even if they spell your name incorrectly. My sister used to work at Starbucks and that was always real cool in my eyes. They have excellent snacks and coffees, but do keep in mind that they are on the pricey side.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
I used to love Starbucks drinks. I have recently branched out and started trying other coffee shops, local, chain etc.., and have found that the price of starbucks drinks are not worth what I am able to get elsewhere. I love the taste of starbucks drinks and I love the seasonal varietys but I am able to get similar items at other places cheaper and that has swayed me away from Starbucks lately.
Chelsea D.
Grimes, IA
I only ever get a venti iced coffee, unsweetened at starbucks. it's my go to. and I get it so frequently, I am a gold cardholder. which means very little other than I have a starbucks problem, I occasionally get a reward coffee, and I get free refills at the store. I love their coffee. It provides the right amount of oomph I need and most importantly, I feel I benefit from their rewards program. it's easy to use, the app is great, and I love my gold card. I feel special using it (even though I'm sure millions of people have it).
Alicia F.
Caldwell, NJ
Huge Starbucks fan! The quality is consistent and the customer service makes me feel like I'm in a little coffee shop where everyone knows each other. The healthy options are an added bonus!
Madison D.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Starbucks is like Calvin Klein underwear, it's essential and makes you feel better even over other prettier brands. The baristas aren't god, there's an occasional mishap, but from Starbucks on the east coast, west coast, London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, and Gold Coast, Australia, I've always been refreshed to see that familiar green face and the flavor has always delivered. My favorite go-to is always a Chai Latte or Capuccino, but they truly outdid themselves with the Sunset menu this past summer. Of course something as refreshing and delicious as a Granita could never last forever.
Mikayla M.
Wichita, KS
This is my obsession. I can't get enough Starbucks. I wish their prices were s little lower but even paying as much as you do you always get excellent customer service!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?