BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Dayana B.
Washington, DC
I love Starbucks more than any of the other coffee chains. I really think the thing that makes this company the best is its customer service. The baristas are always welcoming and I love how they make you feel like "family" even when you call in the people on the phone are always welcoming. I also think their community outreach on a local and international level is to be commended.
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
Honestly I drink Starbucks on average about 2 times a week. There is Starbucks near my Work and I end up going there if I forget to make coffee in the morning or just running low on time. I am a fan of a basic vanilla iced coffee with almond milk! It is amazing and surprisingly not that expensive. I pay roughly $3 for a venti of my drink compared to the other drinks cost I think that is a steal. plus because I am a gold card member I almost always get a refill for free. This is the advantage of having a Starbucks where i work.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
I used to love Starbucks drinks. I have recently branched out and started trying other coffee shops, local, chain etc.., and have found that the price of starbucks drinks are not worth what I am able to get elsewhere. I love the taste of starbucks drinks and I love the seasonal varietys but I am able to get similar items at other places cheaper and that has swayed me away from Starbucks lately.
Dana S.
1,080 reviews
I love going to Starbucks mainly for their frappuccinos and cake pops! The birthday cake pop is easily the best one! I do think that some of their drinks are a bit expensive so I go every now and then. I think they have a great variety of things to choose from. I also think they have a nice rewards program but I don't like how you have to add money in your account in order to use it.
Alicia F.
Caldwell, NJ
Huge Starbucks fan! The quality is consistent and the customer service makes me feel like I'm in a little coffee shop where everyone knows each other. The healthy options are an added bonus!
Myra W.
Kingsport, TN
I love the seasonal drink choices and the secret menu options. The stores are comfortable with different seating options. However, the price of drinks is extremely high
Mally B.
Starbucks is a great company that treats their employee's like family. The drinks that they come up with are unique, and tasty! They are a little bit more expensive than the other coffee places around, however you are paying for the customization of your beverage and treat. I do wish that they had more sugarfree options available. If you shop with the app, it is very easy to earn rewards (free drinks).
Gabriell G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have never received mediocre service at a Starbucks location, and although sometimes they completely butcher my name, I have to say they have really wonderful employees. Also, I love how accommodating they are to substitutions in beverages. As a person who's highly lactose intolerant, I appreciate being able to substitute in soy and eliminate any dairy including whipped cream.
Ashley M.
Hollywood, FL
What can you say that is unique about a coffee shop that has dominated the world? I've been to so many different Starbucks from the now-closed Tel Aviv location, to Germany, England and, of course, the US. My Grandfather enjoys collecting all the location-specific mugs, I just enjoy knowing that when I'm in an unfamiliar location, I can still get a dairy-free coffee or tea. When I'm in a more metropolitan area, I do prefer to try out different coffee brands that aren't so corporate, but they do have a following for a reason: they are consistent, usually clean and you'll already know what to order.
Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
I am a college student, and what can be described as an extremely basic white girl, so Starbucks is my life. A drawback is it can get expensive if you go multiple times a day or get a huge amount of coffee, but it's really easy to look up hacks on the internet to save money. Starbucks doesn't just have good coffee, they also have this amazing sausage, egg, and cheddar sandwich on an english muffin that I adore.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?