BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jack M.
Philadelphia, PA
While I don't like their coffee, their chai lattes and other teas are great. My new favorites have been the mango black tea lemonade and the shaken passion tea lemonade.
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
Starbucks is an awful coffee place! Their coffee is totally burned, none of their ingredients are natural in anyway and they run smaller coffee companies out of business! They confuse people with the names of their drinks, caramel macchiato is in no way an actual macchiato, which is just shots over foam. People go to other coffee places and order a macchiato expecting a caramel macchiato. They have ruined the coffee industry!
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Top drinks to try
White Hot Chocolate: Steamed milk with white chocolate syrup (They often accidentally give a white chocolate mocha instead so make sure the price is comparable to a hot chocolate rather than a coffee when ordering.)

Strawberry Acia Refresher with coconut milk: "The pink drink" a strawberry acia refresher with coconut milk substituted in for the water. Sweet and fruity.
Jessica M.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I'm addicted to Starbucks. With the added benefit of their app and their awesome drive-thrus, I can get my favorite coffee/tea in almost no time at all. Love this company!
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
Starbuckssssss what more can i say! Lol. I love the frappucinos the most. Have you heard about the new unicorn frappe?! Im so excited! Starbucks is always a great treat!
Maria M.
Doral, FL
A magical place. My favorite in this world to drink coffee in different ways and in the company of friends or family. It deserves more than 5 stars. Oooooooooh yeaaaah!!!!!!🍦🍵😋😋😋😋😋
Kieana L.
Fresno, CA
Starbucks. I think its okay for me to admit that if i ever become a millionair I will build a Starbucks inside my house. Yes its expensive but if your willig to pay more then 150$ on a pair of sneakers just because of the brand name i think your willing to pay $4.75 for a venti ice carmal macchiato with extra carmal drizzle. They make he drink the way you want & if they didn't do it right you can always ask to remake you one. Plus its a great place to sit, read a book & have a cup of coffee. Needless to stay I'm a starbucks junkie!
Rejoice A.
Germantown
The drinks are very tasty. I like that I can get creative with my order, personalization leads to discovery! Service is quick. The only negative is that the drinks are quite pricey.
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
I love coffee, and I'll be the first to say that I'm not super picky with where it comes from or what kind. I think of Starbucks as more of a treat for myself. I go there when I'm looking for a coffee with a specific or fun flavor. If I'm just going for a quick cup, I'd probably choose Dunkin's over Starbucks. I tend to be a year-round iced coffee drinker, but Starbucks is the only place I will stop for a hot cup of coffee. It's always perfect. Also, the staff are always far more friendly and fun than most Dunkin's that I frequent.
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
I love Starbucks! They have the absolute best coffee no matter what anyone says. I will drive so far out of my way just to get Starbucks as opposed to another mediocre brand.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?