BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Crystal S.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't always like Starbucks. I have a love hate with them. I usually go for the classic vanilla latte. I find they're the one thing that's hard to mess up. However, sometimes they still do. It's a good company for speed and quality. But I find that there is a lack of consistency. Some baristas burn the coffee and some make it too sweet. It's more times than not, a bad cup. Luckily, they remake what you don't like. However, I wish they would be more consistent.
Anney A.
Cocoa, FL
Starbucks overall offers a variety of specialty drinks and regular drinks that they carry all year long. I enjoy their frappucinos the best as they have such amazing flavor and textures to them in the hot summer months. I like Starbucks but I believe it's completely overrated and I believe their prices are ridiculous and only going higher. For a #Venti #frappuncio you will pay approximately $6! Buying coffee shouldn't be a specialty splurge but with Starbucks it has to be.
Ansley G.
Hudson, WI
My husband cannot have caffeine (and dislikes coffee anyway.) He is a hot chocolate snob. He travels globally for business and has had hot chocolate from around the world. Starbucks is STILL his favorite.

As far as myself, I'm a coffee fiend and prefer *$$ to other chains (and even some independently owned shops.)

The ONLY issues I have is that the drinks can obviously be a bit inconsistent in quality depending on the barista. When you are paying four dollars for a latte, it should be reasonable to expect a quality drink. The other issue is how generic the stores are. It's a chain, I get it, but it looks so... generic.
Fabiola R.
Orlando, FL
I do not drink coffee on a regular. I am not a fan of the taste so a coffee shop that does regular coffee doesn't work for me. I love that starbucks has many different flavors and you can adjust their coffee to your taste. I also like that they have teas and lemonades for when I want something that is not coffee which honestly is most of the time. My go to is the Chai latte with milk, no water.
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
What coffee drinker doesn't love starbucks? Lots of variety to choose from, iced and hot coffees to suit my seasonal preferences, and always a nice strong coffee roast to balance out all of the sweetness of the flavored drinks. My year round favorite is white chocolate mocha, i ed in the summer and hot the rest of the year...and if I need a little pick me up, just add an extra shot of espresso! Yes, their coffees are pricey and full of extra calories...but for me it's an occasional treat as opposed to a daily habit, so it's well worth it.
Corey H.
Highland Park, NJ
This has always been and will always be my favorite coffee shop. I use the Starbucks app on my phone and it is super quick and easy. I can load and manage all of my gift cards right on there and transfer them all to one card plus every time you scan your app to pay you get stars and once you get enough stars you can get free drinks or food! It's totally worth it. If you want a great drink recommendation I always get a Venti iced cinnamon dolce latte no whip with two equals :)
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
Love Starbucks. I always stop here on my way to work and the drinks are always great. There's such a variety of beverages that you can order to go with whatever mood you're in from smoothies to a shot of espresso. I love their teas and refreshers when I'm not feeling a coffee type drink and sometimes even a frappuccino to hit the spot. I love that they now offer coconut and almond milk to sub for a non dairy option. Starbucks will always be a favorite of mine though it is kind of pricey I don't mind to splurge on something extra every now and then
Emily C.
You can't beat the convenience of Starbucks. With a cafe pretty much any where you go, it makes having a Starbucks card well worth it. (The Starbucks app is incredibly convenient to pay with and find stores!) Great place to study or get work done though the music can be a little too loud in some stores. Their drinks are too sweet though and i usually order them with half the amount of syrup pumps
Antoinette C.
I have been a Starbucks Customer for YEARS!! I drink Starbucks at least 5-6 days a week. I love their App, Food Menu, & products. Great tasting coffee for a mid range price. Some may be confused on how to order their coffee, others may think they're too pricey. Overall, their service and product is worth recommending to others.
Kelsey R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Starbucks. They treat their employees well in terms of pay and benefits. I study there almost daily. The managers are so friendly. You always know what you are gonna get when you order and it is so easy to customize your drink. Love it so much. Their food and drinks are great. I hate when you go somewhere and they over sweeten or over sugar. Never happens at Starbucks. My order is always a venti iced coffee, no classic, two pumps Carmel, light brevi.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?