BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Natalie H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would have to say that Starbucks is my preferred spot to go for a Frappuccino.
I am a proud member of their Rewards Program. I visit my local Starbucks 2 times a week. It always smells good once you walk in the door. And employees are always welcoming making sure you have/got everything you need. I always order myself a Mocha Frapuccino and I love it! I always leave my visits very satisfied! Highly recommend this spot if you want some good coffee/iced coffee's.
Crystal S.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't always like Starbucks. I have a love hate with them. I usually go for the classic vanilla latte. I find they're the one thing that's hard to mess up. However, sometimes they still do. It's a good company for speed and quality. But I find that there is a lack of consistency. Some baristas burn the coffee and some make it too sweet. It's more times than not, a bad cup. Luckily, they remake what you don't like. However, I wish they would be more consistent.
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, TN
I love Starbucks! My husband love hitting them up for our coffee cravings about once a month.

We are not crazy about their high prices and (at times) sub par locations - but it is a nice treat from time to time.
Kemon L.
Shalimar, FL
A steamy cup of Earl Gray tea with steamed milk, vanilla syrup, cinnamon powder, and a crunchy piece of biscotti is the PERFECT start to my workday! Even pulling up to the drive thru window excites me with all of the smells wafting around! I just wish there was a way to secure the tea bag inside the cup so it didn't flip flop around while I'm trying to drink it, because I'm not always able to dig the bag out of the cup if I'm driving or my hands are occupied :/
Jennifer A.
Louisville, KY
i love starbuck i love their pike coffee , i have to have a large daily , it is bold and just right for me , i also think it is a great price. i go daily to starbuck . i also get a frappe caramel sometimes. I would tell anyone i know to go to starbuck , i would go again for sure
Kelsey R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Starbucks. They treat their employees well in terms of pay and benefits. I study there almost daily. The managers are so friendly. You always know what you are gonna get when you order and it is so easy to customize your drink. Love it so much. Their food and drinks are great. I hate when you go somewhere and they over sweeten or over sugar. Never happens at Starbucks. My order is always a venti iced coffee, no classic, two pumps Carmel, light brevi.
Maria S.
Honestly they are really expensive, but my god they make the best drinks I have ever had. I try to go there when the drinks are on sale. The environment inside of starbucks is nice, they have comfortable seats and usually friendly service. I'd actually love to work there if I ever got the chance. I also like the app and the card program. The worst thing about it is they like you to have money on it to use it. Either way I plan to go back because I love it. :)
Darina S.
I go to starbucks at least 3 times a day.
My daily order is a venti strawberry ace refresher with no strawberries. Since it has been pretty cold lately I sometimes get their hot chocolate as well :)

I don't only get their drinks, I also get their food as well. They have an amazing Mozzarella panini and really good butter and chocolate croissants!

I don't know what I would do without starbucks!!
Corey H.
Highland Park, NJ
This has always been and will always be my favorite coffee shop. I use the Starbucks app on my phone and it is super quick and easy. I can load and manage all of my gift cards right on there and transfer them all to one card plus every time you scan your app to pay you get stars and once you get enough stars you can get free drinks or food! It's totally worth it. If you want a great drink recommendation I always get a Venti iced cinnamon dolce latte no whip with two equals :)
Ansley G.
Hudson, WI
My husband cannot have caffeine (and dislikes coffee anyway.) He is a hot chocolate snob. He travels globally for business and has had hot chocolate from around the world. Starbucks is STILL his favorite.

As far as myself, I'm a coffee fiend and prefer *$$ to other chains (and even some independently owned shops.)

The ONLY issues I have is that the drinks can obviously be a bit inconsistent in quality depending on the barista. When you are paying four dollars for a latte, it should be reasonable to expect a quality drink. The other issue is how generic the stores are. It's a chain, I get it, but it looks so... generic.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?