BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
My gold card has definitely come in handy on many occasions, especially the free refill perk when I want to stay at the cafe and work or hang out with friends. I also love how you can customize your drinks (although sometimes the baristas don't make it exactly how you want it). My favorite drink to get here is surprisingly not coffee based but the Green Tea Lemonade with 3 pumps raspberry syrup. Delicious and refreshing!
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
Love Starbucks. I always stop here on my way to work and the drinks are always great. There's such a variety of beverages that you can order to go with whatever mood you're in from smoothies to a shot of espresso. I love their teas and refreshers when I'm not feeling a coffee type drink and sometimes even a frappuccino to hit the spot. I love that they now offer coconut and almond milk to sub for a non dairy option. Starbucks will always be a favorite of mine though it is kind of pricey I don't mind to splurge on something extra every now and then
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I'll take Starbucks over DD any day! It's what helped me survive when I worked in the Virgin Mega Store in times squares, NYC (before it closed it's doors forever), also helped me survive my college days! in NYC... the bitter winter mornings, afternoon and night time!... I could go on and on.. I love the mixes but when in doubt.. I just go for a regular, tall, add milk and Splenda! and out the door I go.
Corey H.
Highland Park, NJ
This has always been and will always be my favorite coffee shop. I use the Starbucks app on my phone and it is super quick and easy. I can load and manage all of my gift cards right on there and transfer them all to one card plus every time you scan your app to pay you get stars and once you get enough stars you can get free drinks or food! It's totally worth it. If you want a great drink recommendation I always get a Venti iced cinnamon dolce latte no whip with two equals :)
Valerie W.
Atlanta, GA
I love this place! I love their different drinks and their promotions. I'm not a coffee drinker, per say. I don't drink regular coffee at all. But I love the cappucinnos, the fraps, the iced drinks, and the hot drinks. I love the specials they run during certain times of the year. And I especially love their rewards program. I'm a gold member with my personal card, not that I use it since I have the app on my phone. I love the east of putting money in my account and using my phone to pay and use rewards or coupons. They may everything so easy!
Anney A.
Cocoa, FL
Starbucks overall offers a variety of specialty drinks and regular drinks that they carry all year long. I enjoy their frappucinos the best as they have such amazing flavor and textures to them in the hot summer months. I like Starbucks but I believe it's completely overrated and I believe their prices are ridiculous and only going higher. For a #Venti #frappuncio you will pay approximately $6! Buying coffee shouldn't be a specialty splurge but with Starbucks it has to be.
n n.
I am a bit of a coffee snob. I love having a Cafe au Lait and being able to taste strong (good) coffee. However, if I were to order a Cafe au Lait at Starbucks, it would be undrinkable. They have TERRIBLE coffee. They reason their drinks taste good is because they have so much syrup that you cannot taste the coffee. All these Starbucks lovers running around saying they love coffee really don't--they love sugar. That being said, I don't dislike Starbucks. They have a good atmosphere and it's a perfect place to do homework. I also LOVE their teas--I stop by to get iced tea daily. And one thing I love is that they're good for people that travel a lot. When you're in a new city, going to just any cafe can be a risk (especially in an airport), but with Starbucks, you'll always get the same thing no matter where you are.
Antoinette C.
I have been a Starbucks Customer for YEARS!! I drink Starbucks at least 5-6 days a week. I love their App, Food Menu, & products. Great tasting coffee for a mid range price. Some may be confused on how to order their coffee, others may think they're too pricey. Overall, their service and product is worth recommending to others.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Starbucks could serve better coffee, like organic and fair trade coffee, but I will always love Starbucks. I used to be a Barista at a local Starbucks and really enjoyed making and serving drinks. It's so much fun to be creative when ordering drinks. There are so many endless possibilities. I wish they would go back to the manual espresso machines instead of the automatic ones. The automatic ones can't make ristretto's properly. I love the rewards you get for being a Gold Card member too! There are always new rewards on Starbucks.com too.
Fabiola R.
Orlando, FL
I do not drink coffee on a regular. I am not a fan of the taste so a coffee shop that does regular coffee doesn't work for me. I love that starbucks has many different flavors and you can adjust their coffee to your taste. I also like that they have teas and lemonades for when I want something that is not coffee which honestly is most of the time. My go to is the Chai latte with milk, no water.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?