BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
maggie h.
Is there even any other coffee shops (other than local small businesses) worth going to? Unlike dunkin, I've never had a burnt chalk tasting coffee from Starbucks
Brianne R.
Napa, CA
Great coffee but a little expensive. I go here fairly frequently for regular coffee and the occasional treat. I love the skinny peppermint mocha and pumpkin spice latte (tall in a grande cup, filled with drip please) during the holiday season. I find a lot of the special drinks are just too sweet for my tastes but thankfully they will always make my drink in a larger cup and add coffee to get it just right. Today was a chi tea latte day and it was heavenly. Love being a rewards member, great bonuses and discounts. Always register your cards!
Krystal L.
Edison, NJ
I think i like Starbucks a little too much..
The price is high but i don't really care becAuse i know the quality is great.
Get the app and earn stars for free drinks and stuff
Favorite drinks are pumpkin spice latte, soy green tea latte, and the regular coffee with an extra shot of espresso always makes my day.
Indira K.
Most of the times, the service in Starbucks can be less than great. Don't get me wrong, there are great employees all around, but there are more bad cookies. My friend's little sister went there with a friend to get some hot chocolate but was completely ignored. People who were behind her were getting their order taking first and she tried speaking up but they didn't really hear or care. They attended to her and when she stood up for herself, an employee had the nerve to say yeah yea. Finally talked to the manager and got things sorted. Good coffee and such, but it's also so expensive! 6$ for a grande frappuccino?! You must be kidding me!
Alexis T.
They make bomb drinks! My favorite is the vanilla bean frappe! They also make really good coffee. I know a lot of people in my life that drink Starbucks all the time Just like me
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I do not really understand the appeal of this place. I do not drink coffee, but I do go here to meet up with friends, and I will occasionally order a tea. I watch as people shell out up to $10 for a stinking cup of coffee with blobs of whipped cream, sprinkles and caramel sauce on it. From the looks of some of them, they should not have the added calories. I also cannot stand the "Starbucks snobs" that go there and walk around like they are something special because they ordered a venti soy caramel latte extra foam whipped whatever. That doesn't make you superior, it just makes you able to order a drink with 8348248 ingredients.
Karen R.
Starbucks has been my life saver after a long night of studying. A cup of Starbucks coffee is the best thing in the world in the morning before an early morning class. I have to thank my bestfreind got taking me to Starbucks and buying me the first white chocolate mocha ever from that day on I was hooked and I've been obsessed ever since. Coffee in the morning is a must if you need something to wake you up in the morning take a trip to Starbucks and join the rest of the world that's obsessed with Starbucks or miss out on the best thing ever created!
Jaira L.
In my opinion it's my personal favorite! My go to when I want coffee. I use the APP and that way I don't have to worry about pulling money or a card out I just my smartphone and reload the card on the APP for more purchases. White chocolate mocha has turned into my favorite hot latte. The hot breakfast sandwiches are really great.. go for the gouda and bacon you won't be disappointed. Well maybe in the size because it is small but the flavor is awesome. All of their sweet treats are great too.. coffee cake, cake pops, blueberry scones. All great!
Shelby K.
Sewickley, PA
Ever since Starbucks came out with the flat white, they have been my go-to beverage. Working less than 1 minute away from Starbucks has led to me inhaling more than my fair share of them over the past few month.
As the holidays are approaching, nothing gets me more in the Christmas spirit than treating myself to Starbucks holiday lattes. I went to Starbucks to get a holiday latte when I noticed that they had a holiday spiced flat white.
I was eager to try the holiday spiced flat white, as it seemed like the perfect combination of my favorite Starbucks drinks.
Unfortunately, I was very disapointed. The flavor of the holiday spice was similar to the flavor of Stove Top Stuffing--trust me, not the type of spices you want to be drinking.
Not only was the flavor off putting, but the spices added a gritty texture to an otherwise normally creamy and smooth beverage.
I won't be getting it again, but will certainly be back soon for my daily original flat white.
Faith W.
Let's get one thing straight coffee makes the world go round lol. At least in NYC it does! I didn't used to drink coffee but once I started working there, it became my daily craving. Yes, the coffee is a bit over priced, but sometimes it does pay off. The coffee beans are of a higher quality then most places I have been. When you start drinking starbucks coffee it's hard to go back to something like maxwell house because starbucks coffee tend to have a darker/bolder taste, If you want to treat yourself once in a while def grab a cup from here. I recommend the carmel macchiato with 5 pump vanilla =)
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?