BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kaitlynn D.
Gadsden, AL
I LIVE for Starbucks!! My absolute favorite drink is the iced coconut milk mocha macchiato. Sooo delicious. I seriously can't live without going pretty much weekly.
Sintia K.
Love the consistency and the fact that they are everywhere I go, always great quality ingredients. I go at least a couple times a week and my favorite drink ever is an Iced Soy Chai witb add shots of espresso, yum!!
Caitlin A.
North Vernon, IN
Love the teaa more then anything. Never bad cup, always fast and so manay options. Still expensive but not terrible. I love the food items they continue to offer.
Gen M.
Littlerock, CA
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop, I love going to Starbucks in the morning and grab my coffee. I feel like every Starbucks I've been to all the baristas are so nice.
Katelyn L.
best coffee but so freaking expensive. price doesn't really deter me tho, i keep going back for more. they have a wide variety of options for hot or cold beverages.
Amanda W.
I go here almost every day. It's become a habit of mine as I've gotten older, I constantly crave their coffee. I usually just get an iced coffee, but it doesn't disappoint. The employees are always friendly and will make any drink however you ask. There obviously are bad locations within any business you go to, but for the most part, the many Starbucks that I have been to have been a pleasant experience.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
There's nothing ever wrong with Starbucks.. it's good quality and delicious, I don't always go but when I do it's never disappointing.. and yes it is affordable too!
Shiv R.
Bloomington, MN
Starbucks has always been my preference over Caribou Coffee. I go almost once every couple of days. I buy their pre-packaged coffee almost always and I love it!
Mayilexi C.

Me encanta Me encanta, es demasiado rica, es el mejor café en el mundo, lo recomiendo también, este café no se compara con ningún otro es único y su sabor muy delicioso, la verdad es que nunca dejan de existir, siempre Starbucks.
The Starbucks brand is the best coffee different types of coffee are the most delicious in this world is made to mouth water, too rich and delicious go on like this.
Joanna B.
I typically go to the Target Starbucks because I like to get my red card discount. That being said, I also prefer the less busy atmosphere than your typical stand alone Starbucks establishment. Rating a usual Starbucks I guess each experience is based on the time of day you go as there are some crazy morning hours and it seems everyone is running around like a chicken with his or her head chopped off! But go during the slower midday hours and it's a more calm atmosphere.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?