BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sintia K.
Love the consistency and the fact that they are everywhere I go, always great quality ingredients. I go at least a couple times a week and my favorite drink ever is an Iced Soy Chai witb add shots of espresso, yum!!
De B.
I know Starbucks is over priced. I admit that, but it is the one place that I love to go to for a quick pick me up when I feel down or am just tired. I always feel better after getting a Mocha from them. I just love them. Only Starbucks makes my mocha the way I like it. I have tried many other coffee shops but none of them compare to Starbucks. I am addicted. Their customer service is awesome and they always try to make it right by the customer if they make a mistake, no matter how small it is. I love them even more for that. They often give out coupons for a free drink of your choice if they make a mistake, just so the customer is happy. I also notice the employees always seem happy and cheerful so Starbucks must be pretty good to their employees for them to always be so cheerful and helpful. I would definitely recommend Starbucks if you have the money to splurge. :)
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
The best thing about Starbucks is that they are everywhere. Their coffee is OK but no matter which location I go to my drink will taste different every single time.
Mayilexi C.

Me encanta Me encanta, es demasiado rica, es el mejor café en el mundo, lo recomiendo también, este café no se compara con ningún otro es único y su sabor muy delicioso, la verdad es que nunca dejan de existir, siempre Starbucks.
The Starbucks brand is the best coffee different types of coffee are the most delicious in this world is made to mouth water, too rich and delicious go on like this.
Samantha W.
Spottsville, KY
I don't have a Starbucks in your town so when I go somewhere that has Starbucks I can't wait to swing by and grab a coffee because I know it will always be excellent
Amanda W.
I go here almost every day. It's become a habit of mine as I've gotten older, I constantly crave their coffee. I usually just get an iced coffee, but it doesn't disappoint. The employees are always friendly and will make any drink however you ask. There obviously are bad locations within any business you go to, but for the most part, the many Starbucks that I have been to have been a pleasant experience.
Gen M.
Littlerock, CA
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop, I love going to Starbucks in the morning and grab my coffee. I feel like every Starbucks I've been to all the baristas are so nice.
Mackenzie T.
Statesville, NC
I'll admit I'm a coffee addict. Starbucks is my favorite, all others just don't taste good! Favorites are Cinnamon Dolce Latte, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Strawberry Acai Refresher and Iced Coffee. But of course everything is amazing there! Definitely somewhere you can't miss out! Get the app, so you can get to Gold status!!
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Starbucks is LIFE. If i want a jumpstart to my day -- Starbucks is the only option. Brewing coffee at home just isn't the same as getting a latte or drink with Starbucks special espresso. Not only does Starbucks always taste amazing, but when they come out with the Chestnut Praline Latte during the holiday season i get heart eyes. Even when they completely botch your name on your cup -- it's kind of funny :)
Sabrina T.
Starbucks! They have the best coffee ever! They have many varieties of drinks from hot to cold drinks. My ultimate favorite is the java chip frappaccino . I'm actually craving for one now as I'm writing this. They also have an awesome member program where I earn points per dollar and I can redeem for free drinks or snacks! I've tried other coffee houses and they just don't compare to Starbucks! I'm addicted!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?