BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Starbucks is LIFE. If i want a jumpstart to my day -- Starbucks is the only option. Brewing coffee at home just isn't the same as getting a latte or drink with Starbucks special espresso. Not only does Starbucks always taste amazing, but when they come out with the Chestnut Praline Latte during the holiday season i get heart eyes. Even when they completely botch your name on your cup -- it's kind of funny :)
Sarah J.
Greeley, CO
The drive through one on my way to work is very convenient and always gets my coffee right. They are pricey, but I have tried other places and like theirs better.
Kaitlynn D.
Gadsden, AL
I LIVE for Starbucks!! My absolute favorite drink is the iced coconut milk mocha macchiato. Sooo delicious. I seriously can't live without going pretty much weekly.
Mackenzie T.
Statesville, NC
I'll admit I'm a coffee addict. Starbucks is my favorite, all others just don't taste good! Favorites are Cinnamon Dolce Latte, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Strawberry Acai Refresher and Iced Coffee. But of course everything is amazing there! Definitely somewhere you can't miss out! Get the app, so you can get to Gold status!!
Caitlin A.
North Vernon, IN
Love the teaa more then anything. Never bad cup, always fast and so manay options. Still expensive but not terrible. I love the food items they continue to offer.
Amanda W.
I go here almost every day. It's become a habit of mine as I've gotten older, I constantly crave their coffee. I usually just get an iced coffee, but it doesn't disappoint. The employees are always friendly and will make any drink however you ask. There obviously are bad locations within any business you go to, but for the most part, the many Starbucks that I have been to have been a pleasant experience.
Joanna B.
I typically go to the Target Starbucks because I like to get my red card discount. That being said, I also prefer the less busy atmosphere than your typical stand alone Starbucks establishment. Rating a usual Starbucks I guess each experience is based on the time of day you go as there are some crazy morning hours and it seems everyone is running around like a chicken with his or her head chopped off! But go during the slower midday hours and it's a more calm atmosphere.
Sabrina T.
Starbucks! They have the best coffee ever! They have many varieties of drinks from hot to cold drinks. My ultimate favorite is the java chip frappaccino . I'm actually craving for one now as I'm writing this. They also have an awesome member program where I earn points per dollar and I can redeem for free drinks or snacks! I've tried other coffee houses and they just don't compare to Starbucks! I'm addicted!
Emily W.
New Orleans, LA
I also feel like I am receiving a quality product when I visit a store. I usually go about four times a week and I am always impressed with the service I receive.
Mayilexi C.

Me encanta Me encanta, es demasiado rica, es el mejor café en el mundo, lo recomiendo también, este café no se compara con ningún otro es único y su sabor muy delicioso, la verdad es que nunca dejan de existir, siempre Starbucks.
The Starbucks brand is the best coffee different types of coffee are the most delicious in this world is made to mouth water, too rich and delicious go on like this.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?