- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Skinny Peppermint Mocha's here! I wait for them all year round :) The cake pops are ridiculously good. Like, seriously. Leave this review and go buy any of the flavors. I wish they had more sugar free syrup options. Also, I wish they were just a tad less burnt tasting... all the drinks, I mean. Maybe it's just me, or the Starbucks around me, but I feel like they have just a slightly more bitter taste than other coffee shops around me... (I mostly just get non flavored lattes).
Only coffee shop where I live so I don't have a choice. It's expensive but I love the coffee and I feel no one else gets the right flavor. I think it's good quality.
Highly recommend. Great drinks and pastries. Different flavors. Great variety. Download the app and you can collect points for a free drink, pastry, or small meal.
Repeat customer. I'm a fan of the iced tea lemonade. More expensive than if I was to order an Arnold palmer at a fast food place but better quality. Have to ask for light ice otherwise the majority of the drink is ice.
I can't write a review on one product alone from Starbucks. I have never been disappointed with anything from this coffee shop and the customer service is amazing!
I've always been a fan of their drinks, but I've recently started eating there for meals as well. I love their partnership with La Boulange bakery; my favorite is a warmed chocolate croissant. For lunch I recently tried the tomato mozzarella panini and I was impressed. My only complaint is the price, of course, especially considering the sandwiches are frozen and reheated. As far as beverages, for non-coffee gurus like myself, try a caramel apple spice on a cold day and a shaken Tazo tea lemonade on a hot one. Overall a great atmosphere and great quality products.
Yummy yum yum. That's all i have to say. There drivethru is usually quick & efficacy. Inside it's just so boujee & nice. It feels almost at home when you walk through the doors
Me encanta Me encanta, es demasiado rica, es el mejor café en el mundo, lo recomiendo también, este café no se compara con ningún otro es único y su sabor muy delicioso, la verdad es que nunca dejan de existir, siempre Starbucks.
The Starbucks brand is the best coffee different types of coffee are the most delicious in this world is made to mouth water, too rich and delicious go on like this.
Starbucks has always been my preference over Caribou Coffee. I go almost once every couple of days. I buy their pre-packaged coffee almost always and I love it!
I'll admit I'm a coffee addict. Starbucks is my favorite, all others just don't taste good! Favorites are Cinnamon Dolce Latte, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Strawberry Acai Refresher and Iced Coffee. But of course everything is amazing there! Definitely somewhere you can't miss out! Get the app, so you can get to Gold status!!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos