BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Bianca G.
Aventura , FL
It's easy, it's a comfort place. The staff is normally super friendly. The drinks and the food are the same in every store. Not the best coffee in the World but it's pretty good.
Kaylyn T.
Hiram, GA
I love starbucks crafted drinks! I like to try different ones, currently in love with the caramel macchiato! I only go to Starbucks as a treat for myself, or when I need a morning pick me up and don't feel like walking inside a store! I also love their blueberry muffins, they are made with yogurt and when you order them, they are warmed before served to you! Delicious. Starbucks is not cheap by any means, but when you find something you love there 4-5$ for a drink doesn't seem too bad!
Connie L.
Flushing, NY
They have new flavors every now and then. Can't say I'm a fan of every flavor frappucino they've come out with but I can definitely name a few that are one of my top ones. They are Java Chip, Green Tea, Double Chocolate Chip, Caramel, Vanilla Creme, Caramel Flan, and Creme Brulee. Their new flavor tiramisu is so weird that I rather just eat the real thing then drink it. I love to collect their cute giftcards since they have so many designs. They even have braille on some! On Valentine's Day you can find heart shaped giftcards that are great to attach to a keychain.
Jennifer V.
Prineville, OR
My go to thing from Starbucks has to be the vanilla bean frab. That's always my go to no matter if its cold or hot that's what I always get! You can never go wrong.
Gislet S.
Burlington, WA
I love Starbucks ! There is one near my home and it is very easy for me to go. They also have a variety of drinks and give free water. I love how every season they have something new.
Cara P.
Philadelphia, pa
Hello, my name is Cara and I'm a Starbucks addict. I blame the 3-4 years I spent being a Starbucks barista on my addiction to their products. I've got at least half a dozen Starbucks branded cups and continue to stop in for drinks at least once a week. I have been a gold card member since June 2010 and will probably continue being one for a long time. I also really appreciate that they have recently updated their app (for Android) so I can tip with my card instead of carrying cash. They're a pretty innovative company and I can't see what they will bring to the retail market in the future.
Pao G.
Ok guys I have to talk about this.
A few weeks ago I was on my way to my classes and right on my way to find a Starbucks, I asked .. why not try new flavors? I order a "White Chocolate Mocha, Hot" is absolutely delicious and is the perfect drink to start a class and support it haha ​​100% recommended 😋☕ Let me know if you tried it!
Kaitlin F.
I've always been a fan of their drinks, but I've recently started eating there for meals as well. I love their partnership with La Boulange bakery; my favorite is a warmed chocolate croissant. For lunch I recently tried the tomato mozzarella panini and I was impressed. My only complaint is the price, of course, especially considering the sandwiches are frozen and reheated. As far as beverages, for non-coffee gurus like myself, try a caramel apple spice on a cold day and a shaken Tazo tea lemonade on a hot one. Overall a great atmosphere and great quality products.
Lauren O.
Can be expensive depending on what you order however I enjoy the foods that can be toasted like the mozzarella tomato basil and pesto sandwich so tasty when toasted!!
Emily L.
Fontana, CA
I don't even drink coffee and I still come here. I get frappacinos and tea. Sometimes the taste is inconsistent so that's why I marked it down a star. And it's not only the taste that's consistent, sometimes the prices are too. I like to order a venti iced water with 3 scoops of matcha. Sometimes I'm charged 80 cents (yes, it can be that cheap) or $2. Whatever, Starbucks is Starbucks
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?