BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Jennifer A.
This DOUBLE CHOCOLATY CRÈME FRAPPUCCINO is so awesomely great and tasty and creme. This is one of my to go to when I’m in the mood of chocolate everything. I would recommend it to and ofcourse I would get it over again.
Sienna G.
My favorite drink and go-to every single time is the iced green tea latte with extra matcha. For any matcha lovers this is the drink to get. I never get anything else! I love matcha and Starbucks is so convenient to get a good matcha drink!
Alyssa S.
Chicago
I love Starbucks so much. My go to latte is a Venti Skinny Vanilla and it never disappoints. I live in the city so there’s a Starbucks about every block, maybe two every block... so it could not be more convenient to stop in on my morning commute.
Ashley M.
Clifton
Starbucks is my favorite place to go I remember when I was little my aunt an me would always go on little dates to Starbucks An that’s how I became a Starbucks fan😍I love there coffee it’s the best coffee evvvvaa!everything in Starbucks is great!
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
Must go place for me I love all the products they sell even the cup and accessories! Coffe is good , I can drink coffee from other place no more! Price is good and now they introduce also fresh food like salads eggs cheese small snacks!
Summer P.
USA
I love Starbucks. The only reason I pust 4 stars is because it's pricey. I love their tastes. My favorite is the mocha frap or the double chocolate chip frap. I get one of these at least twice a week and don't plan to stop anytime soon.
Shakena M.
CARMEL, NY
Starbucks.... oh lovely Starbucks. How you never dissappoint thee. Starbucks in Mohegan Lake, NY has amazing Customer service. Even on their bad days and they mess up in my order they ways make sure I am taken care of. Keep being awesome...
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
I'm probably the only one but I to be honest don't like Starbucks. For one they're so pricey and also there drinks aren't the best. I think I could do better ones myself .. There Large drink looks like a Medium and its over priced.
Julianna C.
San Diego, CA
From someone who use to be a Starbucks barista, Starbucks has a large variety of drinks satisfying different types of people all around. I go frequently, especially being a college student, so the star program is great.
Monica L.
Mcdonough, Ga
I LOVE Starbucks so much. It’s my favorite coffee place. I’ve made up so many of my own drinks and I love that they have a huge selection to choose from if you don’t want to make your own drink. All the ones I’ve been too have been great
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?