BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Amber H.
phoenix
I don't drink coffee or tea, so the selection I'm able to choose from is extremely limited. I do like their vanilla frap and they have a couple pastries that taste good. Most of their pastries taste rather stale and I hate their hot chocolate. Also, this place is SUPER overpriced.
However, in the evening it's a quiet place for me to get some writing done. Their internet is stable and they have a couple snacks I can enjoy.
Julia H.
Poulsbo, WA
The beauty of Starbucks is that you can always expect a consistent product. I love that I can travel and know what type of coffee/beverage I will get. I like the variety of drinks offered and the convenience of the brand.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
Decent coffee, though not my #1 coffee of choice. It is conveniently located - well, everywhere. Overall, I recommend Starbucks if you're not a big coffee snob. I don't go as often as I used to; I think a lot of customers were alienated by the overhaul to their rewards system which led to having to spend more per visit to get the "same" rewards as previously. If you have a Dunkin' Donuts nearby, I'd pick that first, but Starbucks is a lot more convenient.
Kaila S.
Good, love their caramel macchiatos! Try it with extra caramel drizzle on the bottom of the cup + whipped cream so delish! Their almond croissants (warmed up) are amazing as well
Pao G.
Ok guys I have to talk about this.
A few weeks ago I was on my way to my classes and right on my way to find a Starbucks, I asked .. why not try new flavors? I order a "White Chocolate Mocha, Hot" is absolutely delicious and is the perfect drink to start a class and support it haha ​​100% recommended 😋☕ Let me know if you tried it!
Jessica K.
Chesapeake, VA
Ride or die right here. Cannot beat a grande SB double shot sub vanilla and breve instead of classic and 2%. I have a signature order, but in RVA I have over 6 different "go to" SB stores on my various routes to class, work, and regular errands. No matter which location I go to, my drink tastes exactly how I expect it to. My special requests are understood by each barista. And more importantly, I know that if for some reason my drink was not right, they would take the time to make it right.
Raquel P.
Tallahassee, FL
Starbucks is not the best option for coffee if you are a coffee lover. However, when in the States and especially in cities where you don't know local places, it is normally a safe option. The coffee is not bad, but its too pricey for what it is. What I like the most about Starbucks is the frappes and the mochas. I don't normally buy food there because it is really expensive for a little sandwich or a salad, not worth it. However, they do have a sweet bread that is similar to the one we eat in the islands in Spain. And that is really good. I always get that with my coffee. I like also that you have the cocoa, and the cinnamon and milk to put as much as you want.
Jennifer V.
Prineville, OR
My go to thing from Starbucks has to be the vanilla bean frab. That's always my go to no matter if its cold or hot that's what I always get! You can never go wrong.
Rhianna R.
Junction city
The smell, ambiance, friendly staff, and quick bites makes this one of my favorite places to go to just check out. Soothing music is always playing. As far as price, if you go there for actual coffes style drinks over specalty drinks the pricing is very decent. Only thing I'm not to big on is their rewards program. I usually use cash and don't like having to link to my debit card. Other than that, i love Starbucks.
Noriko S.
Las Vegas, NV
Truth, Their coffee is not the best. They do not bake their baked goods in stores. Your local coffee shop can be offering the same products for much lesser price. Maybe it is overrated.
BUT, the thing is, Starbucks' business is not just a coffee shop. They are selling "the experience". The experience, of holding that unmistakeable logo printed cups while you walk down the street, or of sitting in the seat by the big window facing the street just people watching while you guzzle calorie loaded, whip cream topped frappe. That's what you are paying for. That's all that comes with $5.00 small coffee beverage.

Bottom line, I like it. I enjoy my experience there.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?