BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Nataliya S.
Ewing, NJ
It's just alright, coffee not a big fan , some lattes are okay and overpriced!
Like peach tea and rice treat
I don't know what's the hype all about around this store
Caitlin S.
From home-brewed beans to treating myself with macchiato, I'm a die-hard Starbucks loyalist. They get the classics right, in lieu of having 100 options that are too-sweet or so-so. Sure, if you're looking for a dessert-in-a-cup, you'll be satisfied, but they really know how to properly make a cappuccino - something that is sadly hard to find. For an enormous chain like Starbucks to stay purist and do a few classic drinks well, is refreshing to me - no matter what fancy new menu additions come and go. The quality of the bean and features offered to its frequent visitors is hard to beat.
Lelia B.
Tucson, AZ
I'm addicted to the green tea frap with coconut milk. I wake up and that is the first thing that pops into my mind. It's so refreshing and gives a nice boost of energy!
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
I love the array of options available. Whether that be the coffee fanatic or someone that really doesn't like the taste of coffee very much but likes the energy boost that it gives. When I first started drinking at starbucks I was not the typical coffee drinker and I couldn't stand the taste of coffee, or so I thought. Previously when I had tasted coffee it was regular black coffee and it tasted horrible to me. Then I went to starbucks, tried the Vanilla Bean Frap and I was hooked! Now my drink of choice is the Caramel Machiatto cold skinny Venti with double shots. :) That is MY drink. <3
Cynthia K.
This is the only place that knows how to make a good macchiato! I'm a frequently customer and I always either get the caramel macchiato or a strawberry refresher with peach syrup ( it's so delicious).
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
I like the company ethics of Starbucks and in general I like their food and hot chocolate. However no one in my family is a coffee person so there just isn't much of a reason to go there. I've only gone when I've had gift cards or when we are on trips and it is Starbucks or some other big business we don't like the politics or social policies of as much. I am very happy they are now including calorie information on their products in the shops.
Olivia M.
Plainfield, IN
I usually prefer my own coffee from my pot, but Starbucks has some amazing non-coffee drinks as well. My favorite drink is their white hot chocolate, which is seasonal!
Jennifer D.
pensacola, FL
Starbucks is synonymous with good coffee, and coffee beverages. I am not a huge coffee fan in general but their frappuccinos make me happier than most food items in this world, specifically the Grande Soy Java Chip Frappuccino with a shot. I also really love how you can earn beverages and treats with their rewards program and that you aren't limited on selection with your free item. You also get a free birthday beverage when you're a member of their rewards program.
Marie C.
Mascotte, FL
Although I don't go to starbucks often, it's always a treat when I do. I always order the Caramel Macchiato, the skinny version of course, it's my all time favorite.
Amanda F.
Picayune, MS
I kind of have a love-hate relationship with Starbucks. I love their drinks and small snacks but I do not love the price. I feel like it is a bit overpriced for the product
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?