BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Hannah K.
Sandy, OR
Starbucks is my go to place for coffee. The atmosphere is perfect for studying or having a coffee date. I would recommend getting the app because you can collect stars to get free drinks. It is expensive but it's worth it!
Queen Esther S.
Yesssss! I go to my local Starbucks FAITHFULLY from Monday to Friday. My baristas know me by name and take time out to actually get to know you. My order is ALWAYS correct and if they think it may not be correct the willingly remake it. My favorites are a Venti Iced Coffee with Caramel and light Soy or a Venti Hot Cafe Mocha. Delicious!
Jeanis R.
Caracas
Me parece bien me encantó la primera vez que lo probé, fue el de vainilla y es delicioso, me gusta pero quiero seguir probando, me parece un poco costoso, pero vale la pena. Recomendado 👍
Marie C.
Mascotte, FL
Although I don't go to starbucks often, it's always a treat when I do. I always order the Caramel Macchiato, the skinny version of course, it's my all time favorite.
Elizabeth A.
Marysville, CA
I love Starbucks! I always get the hot caramel macchiato and I love it. They have delicious pastries. I also recommend the non fat iced chai tea latte. They are always friendly and quick.
Cynthia K.
This is the only place that knows how to make a good macchiato! I'm a frequently customer and I always either get the caramel macchiato or a strawberry refresher with peach syrup ( it's so delicious).
Heidi B.
Perrysburg, OH
I love my local Starbucks store! The employees have taken the time to memorize my favorite drink, and will readily suggest custom tweaks when promoted. The food is always fresh and delicious.
Nataliya S.
Ewing, NJ
It's just alright, coffee not a big fan , some lattes are okay and overpriced!
Like peach tea and rice treat
I don't know what's the hype all about around this store
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Starbucks' ethical stances as a company and the ways that they back them up. I love the fair-trade and ethical sourcing and wish that everywhere would commit to fair-trade as much as possible. I like that the workers usually seem happy, well-trained, well-taken care of. The drinks may be a little expensive, as many jokes will tell you, but I think that it is for a good purpose and is therefore worth the extra bit of cost.
Paige R.
Delicious coffee, excellent customer service, and relaxing yet productive atmospheres. It's rather pricey so I tend to go when I have gift cards are want to treat myself. It's an excellent place to go to get work done too.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?