- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is where I asked my girlfriend out. It was a really nice quiet environment with good lighting. They make a really good chai latte. But this one time I went there with her for an anniversary and after taking a really nice picture together I proceeded to knock over my drink. I cleaned it up myself and was too embarrassed to ask for a refill (which I easily could've done with my girlfriend's golden membership). I haven't been since.
I love starbucks.. I love that even though I don't drink a lot of coffee they have several drinks that are delicious and don't taste like your drinking black coffee, eww. I also love the fact that every time I go (I usually go through the drive thru & I tend to bring my dog) so they always give my dog a puppiccino. so, as I said before not a huge coffee drinker but I do enjoy trying new drinks and they have a policy if you do not like what you ordered they will make you a different drink and in my case I've only done this one time but so glad they let me get a different drink with no extra charge! :)
I can't ever recall having a bad experience with Starbucks. Their customer service is great and they've always been very accommodating when it comes to dietary restrictions.
As everyone knows they are a tad expense but they have wonderful coffee and they have options for those who don't drink coffee as well. My husband is lactose intolerant and they can make a sit coffee for him such is a major plus
ITS STARBUCKS if you haven't had it you haven't lived. It's amazing coffee and baked stuff/sandwiches it is great quality. I usually go once every 1-2 weeks. It is a little pricey tho. I would recommend Starbucks to the world!
Starbucks used to be a place I visited more frequently, but because of their consistent price increases and lowering of quality, I find myself opting to try local cafes and drive thrus. One of my favorite items was the white chocolate mocha, but I can't justify the pricing, especially if I get it with soy milk. I wish they would focus on quality, increasing their baristas profits so the turnover isn't so high creating lower quality customer experiences, and to do more within their communities. I know Starbucks is about giving back, but I seem to see less and less and more focus on profit margins.
Amazing has different drinks. You can request to add more or less to a drink or even make up your own drink if you can find out the measurements for it. My fav is the caramel macchiato with an extra pump of caramel or make it upside down. Super tasty!
I love Starbucks coffee! I especially love their coconut milk mocha macchiato! It's not too sweet and really gives me the kick I need to get going or just a good flavor!
It really depends who make the drinks. But certain Starbucks do taste better than the other. I haven't gone to Starbucks for about 6 months and when school started again, I have been going more often lay now. It's affordable, but for the quality of the beverages, I rather pay the same price or a little more at a local coffee shop that tastes better. Now that they have in-app placing order, I can customize the drink and it tastes better
Depending on the weather I'll either grab an iced coffee with an extra shot or a flat white with two sugars! I'm not big into sugary drinks as I love to taste the coffee itself! Nom.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos