BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Katie H.
Sterling, VA
I love Starbucks! Their espresso is a little more bitter than some other places I visit but they have locations everywhere so it is more convenient than other places. Lines can be long and I forget about the order ahead option so going before work is not feasible sometimes because of long lines. Baristas are usually friendly but not always. They tend to get my order incorrect more than other coffee shops and I hate asking them to remake.
Larissa O.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love Starbucks! I prefer the tea but occasionally get the frappucinos. The staff is usually friendly and if I'm a regular at a specific store they remember me by name and drink. The food options are also very healthy and filling with a ton of different options to choose from depending on your mood. It's a place where you can just hang out, get some work done, have meetings, or just enjoy a cup of coffee to start your day. And if your drink is not the way you like you can always let the employees know and they'll either fix it or just make you a whole new drink and don't complain about it.
Yazmin D.
Kansas City, MO
I don't really drink coffee so going here is a good place because they don't only have coffee, they have tea and other types of drinks which is perfect for someone who's not a big coffee fan but wants a good refreshing drink.
Yaquelin M.
Pasadena, CA
I love Starbucks ! Every drink that I've had from here I love and There are so many drinks that I get from there idk where to start . My favorite drink is the iced caramel macchiato, it does contain a lot of caffeine so if you need something to keep you awake, you should try this. And I like it because they also have it in decaf and since now I'm pregnant and can't have much caffeine I get decaf and it taste just the same as the regular :)
Andrea S.
Norristown, PA
Until I started working from home, I never got the appeal of Starbucks. I only drink tea, not coffee, and it's kind of expensive. But I do love the iced tea options they have and the refreshers. I also joined the loyalty program, which I would recommend to everyone. You get free refills if you don't leave the store! I do work from my local store which is very comfortable and has a great vibe and buy a trenti iced tea and get it refilled every time. It's great!
Michelle M.
Naperville, IL
Whole bean coffee is always fresh! As a coffee "snob," the only coffee I drink is Starbucks. Price for larger bag is usually cheaper at Starbucks location than at local grocery store.
Sam M.
Absolutely my favorite place for coffee. I usually get an Iced Chai though. The Oprah Chai, specifically -- tastes like Christmas! Devastated that they're discontinuing it but was met with great customer service when I expressed my disappointment :) Many options for dairy free or if you're trying to be a little more health-conscious. My cousin is very fit and on a strict diet and she is still able to get their flavored drinks thanks to their sugar-free syrup options. A little pricey, but worth it.
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
It's hard not to like...sorry...LOVE Starbucks. I'm a Gold card member, so I'm slightly biased, but what I like specifically about Starbucks is the app. They make it so easy to pay and earn rewards. Of course it gets expensive going, but with such an awesome rewards program, it's hard not to be loyal. I am a fan of the Strawberry Acai Refresher, as I'm not a huge coffee person, but I do the occasional Frappuchino, so overall the products are top notch.
Kasey R.
Louisville, KY
One of the earliest coffee shops to open and strong coffee - a perfect combination. Cafe Verona is one of my favorite roasts, but the caramel macchiato is my favorite for a treat.
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
When they nail your coffee order at Starbucks and you get your perfect Grande Mocha cappuccino with 2 extra shots, whole milk and extra foam it's going to be a good day. As long as they aren't busy, the baristas will take their time and make you the coffee of your dreams- but they tend to not have enough staff in several of their busier locations- I've waited over 45 minutes for coffee, because after being in line for 15; I couldn't back out.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?