BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Leah B.
If I could give this more stars I would!! I am very in love and maybe slightly addicted to Starbucks!! I love their coffees and customer service is always on point!!
Callie R.
Louisville, KY
Starbucks is always a good choice, whether you're wanting a pick-me-up, an energizing dessert, or just fulfilling your daily routine. I only really like cold coffee, but Starbucks has great hot coffee as well! The one thing I don't care for is the lines that are always there and the locations with a drive thru are always slower. It doesn't stop me from going because I think it's such a good place, so I'm sure other people do as well! Employees are almost always nice as can be, you get the occasional one that's not as nice but that's normal. Altogether a great coffee shop with a great atmosphere!
Laurie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
The espresso based drinks can definitely be a little strong but the Misto is my favorite drink by far. The regular coffee combined with hot milk takes the bite out of the strength.
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
It's in the name, and it is what you will spend. A lot of BUCKS. If you are a fan of coffee or hot chocolate, they have very indulgent beverages. The place itself is pretty available, you can find a starbucks pretty much anywhere which is a perk..as it might be closer than your favorite small independent coffee shop. The drinks bother my stomach, most are too heavy so the only thing i ever get from there is their tazo teas. They need a bigger tea selection in my opinion but they are STARBUCKS COFFEE , ha. I go there mainly for the environment (they play nice music) and the yummy snacks like the cake pops YUM!
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
I like Starbucks well enough. It's a bit overpriced, but overall, it's quality products. I like that there is free wifi. I like that they have soy alternatives and non coffee options.
Sandra H.
St Augustine, FL
The experience is what I find the most enticing at Starbucks. I cannot put my finger on it, but walking into a Starbucks store with the sights and smells is an experience all of it own. It is a place to gather, to work, to study, to talk and to unwind. The staff are trained to be friendly and go above and beyond. No matter what store you go in across the country the drink you order is perfectly the same. If it is not; they will remake it no questions asked! I think they are more than about great coffee. They are about people and hanging for a while and taking some time! I am a true Starbuckian and I love it!
KAT P.
San Jose, CA
There is a reason why Starbucks is number one! They have an unshakable image that everyone wants a piece of. They're like the cool kids that you hope by proximity you too can be cool if only through association. Sure the coffee is okay. The prices is 2 to one compared to other brands. At the end of the day, people pay the ridiculous prices for the trendy name, for the friendly smile, for the chill ambiance of the store, and for the by chance that someone important would see them shipping that cup while typing on their computer, giving the image of multitasking with swag!
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH
Hi my name is Anne and I am a Starbucks addict. Seriously though... it is dangerous how much I love Starbucks. Is there anything like going in to your neighborhood café and being recognized right away with a friendly greeting? I think not! Starbucks is like cheers, but with lots and lots of caffeine. They have an awesome rewards program and if you are nice and tip often, the baristas might even throw a free drink your way every once in a while.
Erica B.
I love starbucks.. I love that even though I don't drink a lot of coffee they have several drinks that are delicious and don't taste like your drinking black coffee, eww. I also love the fact that every time I go (I usually go through the drive thru & I tend to bring my dog) so they always give my dog a puppiccino. so, as I said before not a huge coffee drinker but I do enjoy trying new drinks and they have a policy if you do not like what you ordered they will make you a different drink and in my case I've only done this one time but so glad they let me get a different drink with no extra charge! :)
Ashley A.
I love Starbucks I can't lie, but the reason I rated it at a B is because things can be pretty expensive there. But I don't mind buying a drink once or twice a week, anymore can become a hole in my pocket book. I love how they customize your drink how you want it. My favorite drink from there is an iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel a little vanilla and whip cream. Also their new Oprah Chai Tea is delicious, I get it in the iced form but I am sure heated is just as good. I do recommend Starbucks to others since it is located almost everywhere you turn, but I do warn people about the prices.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?