BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Laurie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
The espresso based drinks can definitely be a little strong but the Misto is my favorite drink by far. The regular coffee combined with hot milk takes the bite out of the strength.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Starbucks is a great company, you can basically find them anywhere. I'm not a huge huge fan of their basic coffee blend, but I get almost anything else on the menu! They have great choices for teas, my absolute favorite is the passion tea. Prices are reasonable and service is usually nice and fast. I have a family member who works for Starbucks and loves it. Overall it's a great place to quickly grab coffee or to sit down and do some work or socialize.
Sandra H.
St Augustine, FL
The experience is what I find the most enticing at Starbucks. I cannot put my finger on it, but walking into a Starbucks store with the sights and smells is an experience all of it own. It is a place to gather, to work, to study, to talk and to unwind. The staff are trained to be friendly and go above and beyond. No matter what store you go in across the country the drink you order is perfectly the same. If it is not; they will remake it no questions asked! I think they are more than about great coffee. They are about people and hanging for a while and taking some time! I am a true Starbuckian and I love it!
Bae S.
I love Starbucks! I usually go at the very least once a week. Very convenient locations and great service. I don't care for the Starbucks app. Many times the app doesn't load quickly enough for my needs. The prices keep me in check because I use to be a daily visitor but they have increased their prices on coffee and specialty drinks are crazy expensive! Make sure if you get it iced, ask for light ice when ordering, $6 for a venti drink that's mostly ice is very disappointing.
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH
Hi my name is Anne and I am a Starbucks addict. Seriously though... it is dangerous how much I love Starbucks. Is there anything like going in to your neighborhood café and being recognized right away with a friendly greeting? I think not! Starbucks is like cheers, but with lots and lots of caffeine. They have an awesome rewards program and if you are nice and tip often, the baristas might even throw a free drink your way every once in a while.
Meagan B.
Appleton, WI
I am a big fan of their lattes, ice teas and frappacinos I have specific orders based on the season. Their quality is always amazing and I am a member of their rewards program.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
There's nothing like good coffee and Starbucks Coffee is the best! I work overnights so coffee is a must for me, I've tried almost every brand of coffee, iced coffee & Frappuccino but nothing gets me going like Starbucks! I only wished they were opened 24/hours! I love the bold taste of their coffee and Starbucks makes the best Caramel Frappuccino in my opinion! It can be a bit expensive especially if you're drinking them everyday but it's worth it!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Other than my local coffee shop in town, this is my go to coffee place. Whenever I'm on the run or out doing shopping, I get Starbucks. I really enjoy their black coffee and their Carmel macchiatos. But I've never had a bad coffee or service from Starbucks. Their staff is always friendly and their prices are a good price compared to other places I've been. I also enjoy the variety of products they offer, from iced to hot drinks, and regular to seasonal products. I also enjoy that it seems like they are trying new products too.
carmen b.
Covina, CA
My family and I just love starbucks.Especially know that they sell food like breakfast sandwiches cold sandwiches for lunch.My fav. Drink is very berry hibiscus.
Jillian P.
Columbia, SC
Starbucks never seems to disappoint. The customer service is always amazing and my drink always comes out perfectly! Starbucks is by far my favorite place to get coffee!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?