BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Bettie W.
I love Starbucks they have a lot of different kinds of coffee and cappuccino and holiday coffees and also they have an app where you can earn free coffee and food awesome.
Daneé K.
Kihei, HI
I've been less and less pleased with Starbucks. They continue to increase their prices, and their products continue to underwhelm me. I would much prefer a small, local coffee shop where you can feel good about contributing to local business. Most times their coffee is better anyway!
I do like Starbucks reward program, which offers stars based on your purchases and you can then earn free or discounted items. The free birthday drink is always a nice bonus!
Irene R.
I love starbucks and especially the vanilla latte. I do wish the prices were a bit lower but i do love their drinks and holiday cups! Also i love their reward program, which earns you free drinks! Cant wait to go there again for some holiday drinks. I also love the mango refresher it is so good the one that is on the first picture.
Kiah C.
Starbucks is worth the wait. They always have a line and take much longer in the drive thru than dunkin or any other coffee shop, but it's worth it. They always make my coffee right, exactly the way I asked for it, which I definitely cannot say about other coffee shops. And the few times they don't get it right, they always fix it right away. The employees are always so friendly and in a good mood, it's definitely my favorite coffee no matter where I am.
Kelsey B.
Prattville, AL
I love their K-cups. All of them! My favorite is the salted caramel! I love the taste it leaves in my mouth & it always leaves me energized! I would definitely recommend any of those products to anyone!
Caitlin W.
I love Starbucks so much! Unlike other coffee shops I've tried, the drinks and food at Starbucks is consistently good no matter which shop you are at. They have a very large drink menu, which can satisfy coffee addicts. They also have smoothies, teas, fruit juices, hot chocolate... They also have a good amount of food items to choose from, ranging from pastries and breakfast sandwiches to fruit cups and oatmeal. Some locations even have soft pretzels and cake.
I get many different things at Starbucks because that's basically where I spend all my money. The strawberry acai refresher is one of my summer favorites and the caramel frappuccino is my all time favorite for any time of the year!
Becca L.
Marietta, GA
There are so many coffee shops that are better than Starbucks. Starbucks over-roasts their beans until they're burnt and you can really taste it. There's a Starbucks right down the street from this amazing local coffee shop near where I live and I couldn't tell you for the life of me why anybody chooses to go there. There's also so much waste, a new batch of coffee is brewed every 8 minutes, meaning the old batch is poured out. Starbucks is decent if you have nowhere else to go, but I urge you to go out and find a nice local coffee shop. I can pretty much guarantee you that it will taste much better than Starbucks.
Aly M.
Vancouver, WA
I LOVE starbucks. my all time favorite drink is the pumpkin spice lattè but since that is seasonal i get the white chocolate mocha on the daily basis. i highly recommend. very refreshing
Morgan G.
Good service, great environment, and happy baristas. Starbucks has a warm welcoming feeling and the baristas almost always will recognize you and make a constant connection.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?