BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Brittany S.
Genoa, OH
Slightly overpriced but it still gets me every time! I can't say no to delicious coffee and treats! I love that my grocery store also has a SB in it so I can sip while I shop!
Ruby C.
I don't go to starbucks often. Mainly because their drinks tend to be pricey and a lot are overly sweet when it comes to their frapps. I do love going there for their Peach Green Tea Lemonade, Passionfruit Tea Lemonade and Green Tea Latte. I'm not big on their coffee so I can't say too much about those drinks. I do like that I can customize the amount of sugar that goes into their drinks because most of the time, their drinks have way too much sugar than I want.
Melissa G.
Tualatin, OR
If you haven't tried a Clover coffee (it is a machine that is kinda like a reverse french press) I would HIGHLY suggest you try searching your local area for one. The machines are spendy, I think like $10k or so, so they aren't everywhere. Anyhow, I love coffee...good coffee. I think for the most part Starbucks beans are over roasted at way too high of a temperature and I definitely get the burnt taste, oh but the Clover, oh no my friend. These beans are taken care of before they hit that wonderful machine. Try it...seriously.
Danielle D.
West Warwick, RI
I LOVE starbucks! during the summer i usually get a mocha cookie crumble frappachino. it is sooooo chocolatey and delicious! especially with the chocolate whipped cream! on afternoon days when i need a pick me up and don't want a coffee i get a very berry hibiscus refresher! it has natural energy from coffee extract but tastes nothing like coffee!
Danielle M.
They burn their espresso/coffee, that's the taste and buzz you're getting, and if it's all you know as far as coffee goes then you're missing out....so as an espresso and coffee lover I've migrated from Starbucks to making my own espresso/coffee drinks at home with a moka pot (and it's so much better) but I'm still guilty of going in for their hibiscus or lime coolers in the summer. Those are amazing, also not gonna lie, it's the one place globally I know I can get free and decent wifi so if I'm traveling or out and about I'll head to a nearby starbucks for wifi and politely get a snack or drink (their food platters are great).
Mareea Z.
I absolutely love that Starbucks now has the mobile ordering! And that they have upgraded their star system! My favorite drink is a caramel macchiato hot with soy milk! So good!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Despite the big Starbucks VS Dunkin Donuts Debaucle, I actually truly enjoy Starbucks. Yes, their coffee may not be true "coffee drinks", but heck have you ever had a caramel macchiato over seas? I have and let me tell you this: all you get is a teeny tiny espresso cup - so if I can get that in here in a real cup than I will gladly accept it.

I think their drinks are versatile in that it can be morning coffee as well as a dessert. There is something there for everyone to enjoy even if it's their orginal Pike Roast, which is amazing btw.
Savannah P.
I don't go to Starbucks very often, as I prefer to go to my local coffee shops. However, when I do purchase drinks from Starbucks they are almost always good. I usually get an iced latte or macchiato, or their seasonal drinks (ex: pumpkin spice latte). Their espresso isn't my favorite, but it is fairly good. I also purchase their K-Cups from time to time to use at home and they have always been good. Overall, Starbucks has good coffee, but I still prefer my local coffee shops!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
My go to place when I need a caffeine boost, a calming tea, or even a thoughtful gift for someone, whether it's a gift card, or a coffee mug, a tumbler, you can't go wrong there, everybody likes Starbucks! I got my sisters Mother's Day gift there, an awesome Stbx. Macaron mug, some Stbx. Coffee for her Verismo machine and added some actual macarons to go with the gift. She loved it! I go there so much I'm a Gold cardholder. 😉☕️
sam b.
Prices are high and not always worth it depending on what you are buying. Starbucks is more of a treat for myself rather than an everyday stop. Not a huge coffee drinker and because their drinks actually use coffee instead of just being coffee flavored most of the drink menu is not for me. However, I am a huge lover of iced tea and would drink their teas everyday if I could. Prices are much more reasonable for iced teas and they taste fresh and not filled with a ton of sugar.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?